Kim Seong-joo surprises "becomes almost like me" on Jung Dong-won storm growth (Nationality Department)

Kim Seong-joo was surprised by the storm growth of Jung Dong-won.In the 11th episode of the TV Chosun entertainment Song by Nationality (hereinafter referred to as The Department of Nationality), which aired on April 28, Trott-based prince Jung Dong-won appeared as a guest.On this day, the guest who visited the corner of Singing Chang Geun was Jung Dong-won, a prince of trot.In the appearance of Jung Dong-won, who became more prominent, Baek Ji-young praised look at the tall and look good-looking, and Kim Seong-joo also said, It was a lot bigger than I did not see.Jung Dong-won sang You and Me with change-geun parkKim Seong-joo, who later welcomed Jung Dong-won, said, I was tall.I came up almost like me, he said again, and the boom attracted attention as he said, Now is the mans figure.
Kim Seong-joo was surprised by the storm growth of Jung Dong-won.In the 11th episode of the TV Chosun entertainment Song by Nationality (hereinafter referred to as The Department of Nationality), which aired on April 28, Trott-based prince Jung Dong-won appeared as a guest.On this day, the guest who visited the corner of Singing Chang Geun was Jung Dong-won, a prince of trot.In the appearance of Jung Dong-won, who became more prominent, Baek Ji-young praised look at the tall and look good-looking, and Kim Seong-joo also said, It was a lot bigger than I did not see.Jung Dong-won sang You and Me with change-geun parkKim Seong-joo, who later welcomed Jung Dong-won, said, I was tall.I came up almost like me, he said again, and the boom attracted attention as he said, Now is the mans figure.

Kim Seong-joo was surprised by the storm growth of Jung Dong-won.

In the 11th episode of the TV Chosun entertainment "Song by Nationality" (hereinafter referred to as "The Department of Nationality"), which aired on April 28, Trott-based prince Jung Dong-won appeared as a guest.

On this day, the guest who visited the corner of 'Singing Chang Geun' was Jung Dong-won, a prince of trot. In the appearance of Jung Dong-won, who became more prominent, Baek Ji-young praised "look at the tall" and "look good-looking", and Kim Seong-joo also said, "It was a lot bigger than I did not see." Jung Dong-won sang 'You and Me' with change-geun park

Kim Seong-joo, who later welcomed Jung Dong-won, said, "I was tall. I came up almost like me, "he said again, and the boom attracted attention as he said," Now is the man's figure. "