Hyun Woo announces wedding in October...Photo of beauty's pre-wedding (Bunchan2)

Wrestler Hyun Woo has released a wedding photo with a beautiful bride-to-be.In the 37th episode of JTBCs entertainment Changda 2 (hereinafter referred to as Chang Chan 2), which was broadcast on April 17, news of the marriage of Hyun Woo was announced.Kim Seong-joo congratulated him on his victory, saying, I saw it as a knight, a national selection match, and still no player to beat Hyun Woo.Im not very bright, either, and Ive been taking pictures, said Kim Seong-joo, who said, Ive been thinking about it, and Ive been thinking about it.I took a wedding shot last week, said Hyun Woo. I did not have time to enter the athletic village, so I took it in October.A beautiful bride-to-be in the photo that was released together was noticed.
Wrestler Hyun Woo has released a wedding photo with a beautiful bride-to-be.In the 37th episode of JTBCs entertainment Changda 2 (hereinafter referred to as Chang Chan 2), which was broadcast on April 17, news of the marriage of Hyun Woo was announced.Kim Seong-joo congratulated him on his victory, saying, I saw it as a knight, a national selection match, and still no player to beat Hyun Woo.Im not very bright, either, and Ive been taking pictures, said Kim Seong-joo, who said, Ive been thinking about it, and Ive been thinking about it.I took a wedding shot last week, said Hyun Woo. I did not have time to enter the athletic village, so I took it in October.A beautiful bride-to-be in the photo that was released together was noticed.

Wrestler Hyun Woo has released a wedding photo with a beautiful bride-to-be.

In the 37th episode of JTBC's entertainment "Changda 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Chang Chan 2"), which was broadcast on April 17, news of the marriage of Hyun Woo was announced.

Kim Seong-joo congratulated him on his victory, saying, "I saw it as a knight, a national selection match, and still no player to beat Hyun Woo."

“I’m not very bright, either, and I’ve been taking pictures,” said Kim Seong-joo, who said, “I’ve been thinking about it, and I’ve been thinking about it.”

"I took a wedding shot last week," said Hyun Woo. "I did not have time to enter the athletic village, so I took it in October." A beautiful bride-to-be in the photo that was released together was noticed.