Kim Ji-min, Kim Jun-ho Why I Can't Be Devoted "I Announced a Korean-English Marriage with Park Gun" (House Band-off)

MC Kim Ji-min, transform of my house - house band, told the behind-the-scenes about his devotion.In the recent SBS FiL transform of my house - House Band-Fight (hereinafter referred to as House Band-Fight), MC Jun Jin looked at Kim Ji-min and said, I feel good.I havent seen you so shy in a long time, he said, adding, I was surprised to see the article (Kim Ji-mins devotion).Kim Seong-joo said, I was interested in Park Gun .... Kim Ji-min said, In fact, I came to the filming place with a promise to reveal (the fact of my devotion) at the first time of the House Band, and Park Gun suddenly announced my marriage..Park Gun, who heard this, laughed at the difficulty that I did not notice.Kim Ji-min reiterated his devotion to I am dating Kim Jun-ho for House Band.Jun Jin said, (Kim) Jun-hos face has changed. Kim Seong-joo said, I saved a man. Kim Ji-min appreciates it.I am so grateful, he said.Kim Ji-min left Kim Jun-ho saying Thank you and devastated the filming scene.The House Conversion is a House consulting program that enhances the value of the house.It is a life-friendly project that helps the best professional corps of old and old houses to remodel and create profitability and improve according to their use.The 5th will be broadcast on SBS on April 22 at 5:50 pm, SBS FiL at 8:00 pm, and Lifetime at 9:00 pm.On SBS MTV, you can check it at 12:00 pm on the 23rd.SBS Medianet

MC Kim Ji-min, 'transform of my House - House band', told the behind-the-scenes about his devotion.

In the recent SBS FiL 'transform of my House - House Band-Fight' (hereinafter referred to as House Band-Fight), MC Jun Jin looked at Kim Ji-min and said, "I feel good. “I haven’t seen you so shy in a long time,” he said, adding, “I was surprised to see the article (Kim Ji-min’s devotion).

Kim Seong-joo said, "I was interested in Park Gun ...." Kim Ji-min said, "In fact, I came to the filming place with a promise to reveal (the fact of my devotion) at the first time of the 'House Band', and Park Gun suddenly announced my marriage.. Park Gun, who heard this, laughed at the difficulty that "I did not notice".

Kim Ji-min reiterated his devotion to "I am dating Kim Jun-ho" for "House Band." Jun Jin said, "(Kim) Jun-ho's face has changed." Kim Seong-joo said, "I saved a man. Kim Ji-min appreciates it. “I am so grateful,” he said.

Kim Ji-min left Kim Jun-ho saying "Thank you" and devastated the filming scene.

The House Conversion is a House consulting program that enhances the value of the House. It is a life-friendly project that helps the best professional corps of old and old Houses to remodel and create profitability and improve according to their use. The 5th will be broadcast on SBS on April 22 at 5:50 pm, SBS FiL at 8:00 pm, and Lifetime at 9:00 pm. On SBS MTV, you can check it at 12:00 pm on the 23rd.

SBS Medianet