'mask King' shrimp debate: Seo Yeong Eun "Living in Dubai with Husband"

Identity of mask king shrimp debate turns out to be OST queen Singer Seo Yeong EunMBC entertainment program mask king broadcasted on the evening of the 17th, the shrimp debate and 1% inspiration confrontation were drawn in the second round.In the second round of the day, the shrimp debate selected Kyungseos song The Star of the Night Sky (2020) and 1% inspiration Choi Baek-hos song Lost My Heart.As a result of the decision, 1 percent of the inspiration took the victory with 15 to 6 votes.The identity of the unmasked shrimp debate was Seo Yeong Eun, who called I am not Alone and You in me.MC Kim Seong-joo introduced Seo Yeong Eun as the main character of my wedding celebration.Seo Yeong Eun, who is currently living in Dubai due to her husbands job, said, Because of Corona 19, so many stages have disappeared.I missed the stage, and I feel like Im soaking if I do not do the stage.  I thought I wanted to raise me again. In addition, Seo Yeong Eun was the placenta who did not know me about the hit song I am not Alone.However, I became known as I am not Alone, and many people said that they got strength from the song, so I got strength.I think I will be calling for a lifetime.

Identity of 'mask king' shrimp debate turns out to be OST queen Singer Seo Yeong Eun

MBC entertainment program 'mask king' broadcasted on the evening of the 17th, the shrimp debate and 1% inspiration confrontation were drawn in the second round.

In the second round of the day, the shrimp debate selected Kyungseo's song "The Star of the Night Sky (2020)" and 1% inspiration Choi Baek-ho's song "Lost My Heart".

As a result of the decision, 1 percent of the inspiration took the victory with 15 to 6 votes. The Identity of the unmasked shrimp debate was Seo Yeong Eun, who called 'I am not Alone' and 'You in me'. MC Kim Seong-joo introduced Seo Yeong Eun as "the main character of my wedding celebration".

Seo Yeong Eun, who is currently living in Dubai due to her husband's job, said, "Because of Corona 19, so many stages have disappeared. I missed the stage, and I feel like I'm soaking if I do not do the stage. "" I thought I wanted to raise me again. "

In addition, Seo Yeong Eun was the placenta who did not know me about the hit song 'I am not Alone'. However, I became known as 'I am not Alone', and many people said that they got strength from the song, so I got strength. I think I will be calling for a lifetime. "