Lee Hye-Yeong invites ex-Husband Lee Sang-min to appear in 'Doll Singles2'

Doll Singles2 Lee Hye-Yeong showed off her dignity (?) of divorce senior and laughed.On the 15th, MBNs new entertainment program Doll Singles 2 production presentation was held on Line.The event was attended by MC broadcaster Lee Hye-Yeong, Lee Ji-hye, Yoo Se-yoon, Jung Gyu-woon and Park Sun-hye PD.Lee Hye-Yeong said, In my case, it was fateful to go through this program from the perspective of experiencing what the performers experienced. I could not imagine that I would not come out in season 2.I hope you will help and support their pain and wounds. I think its important how many years of divorce it is. Every year, emotions change. This time, the third month of divorce comes out.I was not in my mind at the time, he said. I wondered why I chose this program and what I was looking for.If Season 1 was a lyrical atmosphere, season 2 performers who watched it feel more intense and competing. MCs were then asked to pick up the cast to recommend if Season 3 was going on. Lee Hye-Yeong mentioned SBS entertainment program Shoes off and Dolsing Forman.How about Dolsing Forman? he said, with Lee Hye-Yeongs former Husband and singer Lee Sang-min appearing on the show.Lee Ji-hye and Yoo Se-yoon, who heard this, laughed, saying, I can not recommend it anymore with too strong mentra.Doll Singles2 is an entertainment program that draws life with love of divorced men and women.It is a way for eight stone men and women who entered the Dolsing Village to express their favor toward each other and find a mate.Season 1 Lee A Young, Chu Sung Yeon, Park Hyo Jung, Kim Jae Yeol, Bae Su Jin, and many others were loved.Season 2 will be broadcast first at 9:20 p.m. on the 17th.iMBC  Photo MBN

"Doll Singles2" Lee Hye-Yeong showed off her dignity (?) of "divorce senior" and laughed.

On the 15th, MBN's new entertainment program 'Doll Singles 2' production presentation was held on Line. The event was attended by MC broadcaster Lee Hye-Yeong, Lee Ji-hye, Yoo Se-yoon, Jung Gyu-woon and Park Sun-hye PD.

Lee Hye-Yeong said, "In my case, it was fateful to go through this program from the perspective of experiencing what the performers experienced." I could not imagine that I would not come out in season 2. I hope you will help and support their pain and wounds. "

"I think it's important how many years of divorce it is. Every year, emotions change. This time, the third month of divorce comes out. I was not in my mind at the time, "he said." I wondered why I chose this program and what I was looking for. If Season 1 was a lyrical atmosphere, season 2 performers who watched it feel more intense and competing. "

MCs were then asked to pick up the cast to recommend if Season 3 was going on. Lee Hye-Yeong mentioned SBS entertainment program "Shoes off and Dolsing Forman". "How about 'Dolsing Forman'?" he said, with Lee Hye-Yeong's former Husband and singer Lee Sang-min appearing on the show.

Lee Ji-hye and Yoo Se-yoon, who heard this, laughed, saying, "I can not recommend it anymore with too strong mentra."

'Doll Singles2' is an entertainment program that draws life with Love of divorced men and women. It is a way for eight stone men and women who entered the 'Dolsing Village' to express their favor toward each other and find a mate. Season 1 Lee A Young, Chu Sung Yeon, Park Hyo Jung, Kim Jae Yeol, Bae Su Jin, and many others were Loved.

Season 2 will be broadcast first at 9:20 p.m. on the 17th.

iMBC Photo MBN