Lee Hye-Yeong "Married and picked house for a year and a half...to buy The Analects"

Broadcaster Lee Hye-yeong introduced his home in Hannam-dong.Lee Hye-yeong, who appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House on the 5th, said about his house, which became a hot topic online, I got married and picked it for a year and a half.I think Ive seen 100 of them, he explained.Interiors, reminiscent of the Han River view and gallery of dreams, attracted great interest from netizens.Lee Hye-yeong said, The moment I saw the house, I said, This is the house. He said, The year was long and it was a mess.Lee Hye-Yeong, who gave birth to Wannabe House after two Interiors, said, I think home is also a way of expressing me, its like a piece of work, and expressed pride that The Analects will live.
Broadcaster Lee Hye-yeong introduced his home in Hannam-dong.Lee Hye-yeong, who appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House on the 5th, said about his house, which became a hot topic online, I got married and picked it for a year and a half.I think Ive seen 100 of them, he explained.Interiors, reminiscent of the Han River view and gallery of dreams, attracted great interest from netizens.Lee Hye-yeong said, The moment I saw the house, I said, This is the house. He said, The year was long and it was a mess.Lee Hye-Yeong, who gave birth to Wannabe House after two Interiors, said, I think home is also a way of expressing me, its like a piece of work, and expressed pride that The Analects will live.

Broadcaster Lee Hye-Yeong introduced his home in Hannam-dong. Lee Hye-Yeong, who appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House' on the 5th, said about his house, which became a hot topic online, "I got married and picked it for a year and a half. "I think I've seen 100 of them," he explained. Interiors, reminiscent of the Han River view and gallery of dreams, attracted great interest from netizens. Lee Hye-Yeong said, "The moment I saw the house, I said, 'This is the house.'" He said, "The year was long and it was a mess. Lee Hye-Yeong, who gave birth to Wannabe House after two Interiors, said, "I think home is also a way of expressing me, it's like a piece of work," and expressed pride that "The Analects will live."