Lee Hye-Yeong "Married Life Like a Honeymoon ..Husband kisses you every time you go to work"

Lee Hye-yeong, who appeared on KBS 2TV Problem Child in House on the afternoon of the 5th, unveils his first encounter with Husband, Love Story, and still honey-colored Married Life.Lee Hye-yeong said, I met Husband on a blind date, and I saw Husband as soon as I saw him from the first meeting. He confessed to Husband that he seemed to be at first sight to Jasin. I was curious about the members.She then revealed the moment when Husband changed her business trip schedule for her first date with Jasin, as well as capturing her with a straight dash, and said, Husband, who came a day earlier from business trip, I was very excited for a long time. By the way, Husband, who is so excited about Lee Hye-yeong for a while, is so excited that the unexpected first date (?) Said that the meeting of the two people had begun, but I wondered what the truth of the first date would be.In addition, Lee Hye-yeong is envious of Husband and the pink-colored Married Life, which is still a honeymoon-like honeymoon. Especially, Every day Husband kisses me every time I go to work, and I always know the heart when I go to work. He expressed his sweet affection for Husband and envied him.In the meantime, Ive been working on it for a long time. Ive been working on it for a long time. I was told that I was interested in revealing the opportunity to appear for the bridge role of Dollsing.Wannabe of Dollsing Lee Hye-yeongs first encounter with Husband Love Story and the story of the pink Married Life can be found in Problem Child in House.

Lee Hye-Yeong, who appeared on KBS 2TV Problem Child in House' on the afternoon of the 5th, unveils his first encounter with Husband, Love Story, and still honey-colored Married Life. Lee Hye-Yeong said, "I met Husband on a blind date, and I saw Husband as soon as I saw him from the first meeting." He confessed to Husband that he seemed to be at first sight to Jasin. I was curious about the members. She then revealed the moment when Husband changed her business trip schedule for her first date with Jasin, as well as capturing her with a straight dash, and said, "Husband, who came a day earlier from business trip, I was very excited for a long time. " By the way, Husband, who is so excited about Lee Hye-Yeong for a while, is so excited that the unexpected first date (? ) Said that the meeting of the two people had begun, but I wondered what the truth of the first date would be. In addition, Lee Hye-Yeong is envious of Husband and the pink-colored Married Life, which is still a honeymoon-like honeymoon. Especially, "Every day Husband kisses me every time I go to work," and "I always know the heart when I go to work. "He expressed his sweet affection for Husband and envied him. In the meantime, I've been working on it for a long time. I've been working on it for a long time. I was told that I was interested in revealing the opportunity to appear for the bridge role of Dollsing. 'Wannabe of Dollsing' Lee Hye-Yeong's first encounter with Husband Love Story and the story of the pink Married Life can be found in Problem Child in House'.