Lee Hye-Yeong, former Husband Lee Sang-min mentioned..."Remarriage Husband and Roo'ra Song"

Seoul =) = Lee Hye-yeong caught the eye by referring to former Husband Lee Sang-min.Lee Hye-yeong and Yoo Se-yoon appeared as guests in KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House broadcasted on the last 5 days.In this position, Lee Hye-yeong Confessions fan sentiment towards Yoo Se-yoon: I was a Yoo Se-yoon fan.Yoo Se-yoons wife was so curious that I suggested a couples meeting, but my wife is so good. On his wife, Yoo Se-yoon, he said, Ive come to respect this couple. Ive come to respect Husband. Isnt Husband (Yoo Se-yoon) an artist?I would have stress, too, but Husband helped me not to worry. Lee Hye-yeong said, In the meantime, I watched my child grow up well as a child, and I wondered if Yoo Se-yoon would have gone to the police once again if he had not met his wife. Thats how great his wife is.Then Yoo Se-yoon mentioned Lee Hye-yeong Husband, I felt that my brother was great. I went to eat one time and there was no guest in the restaurant.Lee Hye-yeong and his celebrity brother (Yoo Se-yoon) were worried that they would be uncomfortable, he recalled.In particular, Yoo Se-yoon said, It was an atmospheric restaurant, but I played exciting music and played Roora music.Roora is a group of Lee Sang-min, former Husband of Lee Hye-yeong. MCs who listened to it said, You are a good person, you are cool.Yoo Se-yoon said of Lee Hye-yeong Husband, There are a lot of jokes, but its sweet and cute. I know why my sister loves me. Lee Hye-yeong opened his mouth.Husband has a lot of fun. Rooras 3! 4! (I heard in the restaurant) was also asked to play it, he said, causing laughter.Lee Hye-yeong said, Actually, if you go to a song room, dont you usually have to sing Roora or Turbo Song? But (because of my divorce) it was like we became musiccensorship.He said, I have not been able to sing Roora Song for a while, but one day I just said, Lets call it! I was called, he said.MCs wondered about Lee Sang-mins part, saying, Who is his part?Lee Hye-yeong said, Our groom is not doing it. He said, Ive only called Roora Song all day.Meanwhile, Lee Hye-yeong married Lee Sang-min, a singer from Roora, in 2004, but divorced the following year; Lee Hye-yeong last dated Husband, now known as a businessman, in 2011.

Seoul =) = Lee Hye-Yeong caught the eye by referring to former Husband Lee Sang-min. Lee Hye-Yeong and Yoo Se-yoon appeared as guests in KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House' broadcasted on the last 5 days. In this position, Lee Hye-Yeong Confessions fan sentiment towards Yoo Se-yoon: "I was a Yoo Se-yoon fan. Yoo Se-yoon's wife was so curious that I suggested a couple's meeting, but my wife is so good. " On his wife, Yoo Se-yoon, he said, "I've come to respect this couple. I've come to respect Husband. Isn't Husband (Yoo Se-yoon) an artist? I would have stress, too, but Husband helped me not to worry. " Lee Hye-Yeong said, "In the meantime, I watched my child grow up well as a child, and I wondered if Yoo Se-yoon would have gone to the police once again if he had not met his wife. That's how great his wife is." Then Yoo Se-yoon mentioned Lee Hye-Yeong Husband, "I felt that my brother was great." "I went to eat one time and there was no guest in the restaurant. "Lee Hye-Yeong and his celebrity brother (Yoo Se-yoon) were worried that they would be uncomfortable," he recalled. In particular, Yoo Se-yoon said, "It was an atmospheric restaurant, but I played exciting music and played Roo'ra music." Roo'ra is a group of Lee Sang-min, former Husband of Lee Hye-Yeong. MCs who listened to it said, "You are a good person, you are cool." Yoo Se-yoon said of Lee Hye-Yeong Husband, "There are a lot of jokes, but it's sweet and cute. I know why my sister loves me." Lee Hye-Yeong opened his mouth. "Husband has a lot of fun. Roo'ra's '3! 4!' (I heard in the restaurant) was also asked to play it," he said, causing laughter. Lee Hye-Yeong said, "Actually, if you go to a Song room, don't you usually have to sing Roo'ra or Turbo Song? But (because of my divorce) it was like we became musiccensorship." He said, "I have not been able to sing Roo'ra Song for a while, but one day I just said, 'Let's call it!' I was called, "he said. MCs wondered about Lee Sang-min's part, saying, "Who is his part?" Lee Hye-Yeong said, "Our groom is not doing it." He said, "I've only called Roo'ra Song all day." Meanwhile, Lee Hye-Yeong married Lee Sang-min, a singer from Roo'ra, in 2004, but divorced the following year; Lee Hye-Yeong last dated Husband, now known as a businessman, in 2011.