Sung Si-kyung, holiday, right. Lonely..."Man and Han River, old and sad face."

On the 19th, Sung Si-kyung posted an article on Instagram saying, I can not sleep for a few hours and I ride a bicycle in the morning. I have to buy a bicycle. Pasta with my brother who lent me a bicycle.Lets have a nice Chuseok with the man, he added, and the last tired, old, sad face.The photo shows Sung Si-kyung, who wrote a ball cap upside down. Sung Si-kyung rewrites the article Man and Pasta and emphasizes his lonely heart.Meanwhile, Sung Si-kyung is currently appearing on KBS2 Baek Jong-won Class.

On the 19th, Sung Si-kyung posted an article on Instagram saying, "I can not sleep for a few hours and I ride a bicycle in the morning. I have to buy a bicycle. Pasta with my brother who lent me a bicycle."

“Let’s have a nice Chuseok with the man,” he added, “and the last tired, old, sad face.

The photo shows Sung Si-kyung, who wrote a ball cap upside down. Sung Si-kyung rewrites the article "Man and Pasta" and emphasizes his lonely heart.

Meanwhile, Sung Si-kyung is currently appearing on KBS2 Baek Jong-won Class'.