Seo Ji-o "lives with a child in a house that has been cut off after divorce + Gas stove...Send Kim Hye-yun money" (AM Plaza)

Singer Seo Ji-o made people saddened by the difficulty of living and the extreme depression caused by the divorce.Seo Ji-o appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza broadcast on the 7th and told his story with the song.Seo Ji-o, who was born as the eldest daughter of a wealthy construction company and spent a rich childhood, including learning piano, Korean dance, and vocal music, made his debut through a famous song festival, but success was not easy.After the album failed, he married and chose divorce in three years.I put all the money my dad had in his husbands business that he had last property, Seo Ji-o recalled, which made it harder for him to get home later.Seo Ji-o, who eventually raised the child alone with Divorce, became a subsistence singer; he said, I ran eight night shops only one day; I ate all my neck candy in two days.I was in the house one day, and the walls seemed to narrow me down, and I was going without knowing the Facing Windows lights.My brother came and said that I was wearing my legs on Facing Windows. He gained a full-time house and brought his child from his home to build his will for life, and expressed his gratitude to his long-time best friend Kim Hye-yun.Seo Ji-o said: Thirty years ago Kim Hye-yun came to my house, holding my son, Gas stove, the electricity was out.Kim Hye-yun sent me 500,000 won at the time, and since then, I have not had a costume, but Hye-yeon borrowed costumes and started broadcasting again.I was greatly blessed, he said, expressing his gratitude.Seo Ji-o also reveals his relationship with Kim Hie-jae, a singer from Mr. Trott.He said: Mr Kim Hie-jae played in my local program song festival when he was 12, and I didnt have a hit, and I sang my song, and I memorized all my albums.Thank you so much, I said, Ill be a force behind you as an aunt until youre a singer. The relationship has been going on for over 17 years.Nowadays, he calls it Kim Hie-jae aunt. On the other hand, Seo Ji-o recently said in a broadcast, The actual age is 51 years old, but I recently had a health checkup, but my body age was 27 years old.AM Plaza broadcast capture

Singer Seo Ji-o made people saddened by the difficulty of living and the extreme depression caused by the divorce.

Seo Ji-o appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza' broadcast on the 7th and told his story with the song.

Seo Ji-o, who was born as the eldest daughter of a wealthy construction company and spent a rich childhood, including learning piano, Korean dance, and vocal music, made his debut through a famous song festival, but success was not easy.

After the album failed, he married and chose divorce in three years. "I put all the money my dad had in his husband's business that he had last property," Seo Ji-o recalled, which made it harder for him to get home later.

Seo Ji-o, who eventually raised the child alone with divorce, became a subsistence singer; he said, "I ran eight night shops only one day; I ate all my neck candy in two days."

I was in the house one day, and the walls seemed to narrow me down, and I was going without knowing the Facing Windows lights. My brother came and said that I was wearing my legs on Facing Windows. "

He gained a full-time house and brought his child from his home to build his will for life, and expressed his gratitude to his long-time best friend Kim Hye-yun.

Seo Ji-o said: "Thirty years ago Kim Hye-yun came to my house, holding my son, Gas stove, the electricity was out. Kim Hye-yun sent me 500,000 won at the time, and since then, I have not had a costume, but Hye-yeon borrowed costumes and started broadcasting again. I was greatly blessed," he said, expressing his gratitude.

Seo Ji-o also reveals his relationship with Kim Hie-jae, a singer from Mr. Trott. He said: "Mr Kim Hie-jae played in my local program song festival when he was 12, and I didn't have a hit, and I sang my song, and I memorized all my albums. Thank you so much, I said, 'I'll be a force behind you as an aunt until you're a singer.' The relationship has been going on for over 17 years. Nowadays, he calls it Kim Hie-jae aunt'. "

On the other hand, Seo Ji-o recently said in a broadcast, "The actual age is 51 years old, but I recently had a health checkup, but my body age was 27 years old."

AM Plaza' broadcast capture