'Yu Quiz' Im Young-woong "I wanted to help the late kim chul-min and 'AM Plaza' relationship."

You Quiz on the Block Im Young-wong revealed his relationship with the late Kim chul-min.Singer Im Young-wong appeared and talked in the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as Yu Quiz), which was broadcast on the evening of the 4th.Ive been debuting this year for six years.I have been thinking about singers a little bit since my friends told me that I was singing in the neighborhood since I was a child, he said. I dreamed of becoming a singer while attending a practical music institute in my third year of high school.After graduating from college, it is not easy to enter the company and it is not easy. It is not a singer soon, he added.Yoo Jae-Suk confessed, I was shocked by the fact that there were too many new people besides Sunbather who I knew when I saw Song Stage.Im Young-woong said, In fact, I think that Trot is once again loved, but Trot has no visionary period. I was always loved.Im Young-woong also said, Trot has never been loved for a moment, and I have always been around and have been in contact with him.In addition, Im Young-woong said, My mother likes trots. She likes exciting songs, so she played a lot of them. I also came across a lot of naturally in the car.So I think it was natural to enter the trot. In addition, the YouTube channel operated by Im Young-woong was mentioned.Im Young-woongs YouTube channel, which has been operating since the days of unknown singers, has a total of 1.3 billion views and has 603 videos.Im Young-woong said: When I first started YouTube, there was nothing I could do.I made my debut as a trot singer, but there was no one to call me, and there was no stage, so I just uploaded the video taken in the studio steadily.Among them, Jo Se-ho said, In fact, I saw Im Young-wong for the first time, and I saw that he had covered the late Kim chul-min Sunbather song in a community.I remember saying, Whos that guy?Im Young-woong said, Chulmin became a relationship in AM Plaza.When I gave a new song, I thought I wanted to call and help my brother. Earlier, Im Young-woong covered the title song of the last album of the late Kim chul-min.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Thank you for your heart.Now (kim chul-min) went to heaven, but he has made a lot of real efforts to give a lot of laughter to many people in the streets for a lifetime.

'You Quiz on the Block' Im Young-wong revealed his relationship with the late kim chul-min.

Singer Im Young-wong appeared and talked in the TVN entertainment program "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "Yu Quiz"), which was broadcast on the evening of the 4th.

"I've been debuting this year for six years. "I have been thinking about singers a little bit since my friends told me that I was singing in the neighborhood since I was a child," he said. "I dreamed of becoming a singer while attending a practical Music institute in my third year of high school."

"After graduating from college, it is not easy to enter the company and it is not easy. It is not a singer soon," he added.

Yoo Jae-Suk confessed, "I was shocked by the fact that there were too many new people besides Sunbather who I knew when I saw 'Song Stage'."

Im Young-woong said, "In fact, I think that Trot is once again loved, but Trot has no visionary period." "I was always loved."

Im Young-woong also said, "Trot has never been loved for a moment, and I have always been around and have been in contact with him."

In addition, Im Young-woong said, "My mother likes trots. She likes exciting songs, so she played a lot of them." I also came across a lot of naturally in the car. So I think it was natural to enter the trot. "

In addition, the YouTube channel operated by Im Young-woong was mentioned. Im Young-woong's YouTube channel, which has been operating since the days of unknown singers, has a total of 1.3 billion views and has 603 videos.

Im Young-woong said: "When I first started YouTube, there was nothing I could do. "I made my debut as a trot singer, but there was no one to call me, and there was no stage, so I just uploaded the video taken in the studio steadily."

Among them, Jo Se-ho said, "In fact, I saw Im Young-wong for the first time, and I saw that he had covered the late kim chul-min Sunbather song in a community. I remember saying, 'Who's that guy?'"

Im Young-woong said, "Chulmin became a relationship in 'AM Plaza'. When I gave a new song, I thought I wanted to call and help my brother. " Earlier, Im Young-woong covered the title song of the last album of the late kim chul-min.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Thank you for your heart. Now (kim chul-min) went to heaven, but he has made a lot of real efforts to give a lot of laughter to many people in the streets for a lifetime. "