Yang Geum-seok in his 60s "I don't make a good makeup...I go so modestly that I want to be an entertainer" (AM Plaza)

Actor Yang Geum-seok has explained about the Misunderstood surrounding him.Actor Yang Geum-seok appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza on April 26th.On this day, Yang mentioned the rumors surrounding him. First, about the rumor that he is a difficult type to put on a horse, he said, I receive a lot of such misunderstood.It doesnt approach easily because it feels chilly. Its basically a broken character. Theres a perfectionism thats not perfect.Regarding the rumor that I always go to the public all the time, Yang said, I do not do makeup well. I came out as a rich wife and dressed up all kinds of things.I go around so softly that I want to be an entertainer. I can not do makeup for the day, I think I should do it a little bit for courtesy, he said.On the other hand, Yang Geum-seok is appearing in the musical drama The Ineffective People Woke.

Actor Yang Geum-seok has explained about the Misunderstood surrounding him.

Actor Yang Geum-seok appeared on KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza' on April 26th.

On this day, Yang mentioned the rumors surrounding him. First, about the rumor that he is "a difficult type to put on a horse," he said, "I receive a lot of such Misunderstood. It doesn't approach easily because it feels chilly. It's basically a broken character. There's a perfectionism that's not perfect."

Regarding the rumor that "I always go to the public all the time," Yang said, "I do not do makeup well. I came out as a rich wife and dressed up all kinds of things. I go around so softly that I want to be an entertainer. "

"I can not do makeup for the day, I think I should do it a little bit for courtesy," he said.

On the other hand, Yang Geum-seok is appearing in the musical drama 'The Ineffective People Woke'.