Lee In-cheol "Hands Win Lottery 1st Prize After Couple Fight, Call for Divorce to Wife" (AM Plaza)

Divorce lawyer Lee In-cheol mentioned the story of a divorced couple after winning the lottery.On March 18th KBS 1TV AM Plaza, we talked about Why I buy lottery tickets.Kim Hyo-sun, wife of Gangjin High School, said, Gangjin High School had a long time of obscurity. It was unknown in his thirties, so he bought a lotteries several times to raise two sons.Ive been living my life. Ive never won. My older son seems to be buying a lottery ticket. He said he won 100,000 won.I do not think I should do my best. Lee In-cheol, a lawyer, said, I am a divorce lawyer and I have seen many lottery winners while consulting. Lottery can be the key to luck, but it may be the seed of misfortune.In fact, a couple went out to the house and bought a lottery ticket, but they won the first prize of 3 billion won.My wife readily accepted the divorce because her husband offered to give half the house price as alimony, but she later confirmed the money on her husbands account. She asked for the prize, and her husband refused.My wife even filed a property split lawsuit, but she didnt get it. The only thing that is not a property split is a lottery prize.

Divorce lawyer Lee In-cheol mentioned the story of a divorced couple after winning the lottery.

On March 18th KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza', we talked about 'Why I buy lottery tickets'.

Kim Hyo-sun, wife of Gangjin High School, said, "Gangjin High School had a long time of obscurity. It was unknown in his thirties, so he bought a lotteries several times to raise two sons. I've been living my life. I've never won. My older son seems to be buying a lottery ticket. He said he won 100,000 won. I do not think I should do my best. "

Lee In-cheol, a lawyer, said, "I am a divorce lawyer and I have seen many lottery winners while consulting. Lottery can be the key to luck, but it may be the seed of misfortune."

"In fact, a couple went out to the house and bought a lottery ticket, but they won the first prize of 3 billion won. My wife readily accepted the divorce because her husband offered to give half the house price as alimony, but she later confirmed the money on her husband's account. She asked for the prize, and her husband refused. My wife even filed a property split lawsuit, but she didn't get it. The only thing that is not a property split is a lottery prize.