Park Myeong-su, referring to 'For', said in his own remarks, "Write Power For the People" ('Radio show')

The comedian Park Myeong-su pinched the political scene, referring to For.On the 30th KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, Park Myeong-su had time to talk about power with listeners.Park Myeong-su explained that the quiz proposition is power, saying, For is not long left. I feel a lot of A gun because there are many complicated things.I can see why I am trying to get power. There are more people who do not, but some people used power to do that, he added again.I think it would be good for a person who uses power for a sense of mission and the people (for) to be selected. I wonder if this is happening more and more because it keeps happening.Park Myeong-su continued, I will give a gift to someone who clearly tells me what power is.Park Myeong-su, among listeners opinions, said: The power is the Techs Kies.I live in form, die, live for money, he said, sympathetic to the listener who defied power in the lyrics of Techs Kies Formal Life Form .Park Myeong-su said, Is not it power to eat money?I eat hundreds of billions of won and I do not know, he said. It is not related to the members of the Techs Kies.

The comedian Park Myeong-su pinched the political scene, referring to For.

On the 30th kbs Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', Park Myeong-su had time to talk about power with listeners.

Park Myeong-su explained that the quiz proposition is power, saying, "For is not long left. I feel a lot of A gun because there are many complicated things. I can see why I am trying to get power. " "There are more people who do not, but some people used power to do that," he added again.

"I think it would be good For a person who uses power For a sense of mission and the people (For) to be selected. I wonder if this is happening more and more because it keeps happening."

Park Myeong-su continued, "I will give a gift to someone who clearly tells me what power is." Park Myeong-su, among listeners' opinions, said: 'The power is the Techs Kies. I live in Form, die, live For money, "he said, sympathetic to the listener who defied power in the lyrics of Techs Kies'" Formal Life Form ". Park Myeong-su said, "Is not it power to eat money? "I eat hundreds of billions of won and I do not know," he said. "It is not related to the members of the Techs Kies."