Park Myeong-su, Luxury short-sleeved Washing machine, turned and tear "I bought it for six months" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su revealed she was damaged after posting to the Washing machine without knowing Luxury T-shirts.KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on August 8 was featured as a listeners story.Park Myeong-su has told the story of a listener who was in a hurry because of his son who put a buckwheat pillow in a washing machine, and he has misunderstood his Luxury T-shirt.Park Myeong-su said, I do not have Luxury short-sleeved paint. Turn it on the washing machine and it flies.So I once cried. I bought it in installments for six months, but I did not know it because I turned my clothes upside down, so I was sick because I was all flying and my heart was torn.

Park Myeong-su revealed she was damaged after posting to the Washing machine without knowing Luxury T-shirts.

KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on August 8 was featured as a listener's story.

Park Myeong-su has told the story of a listener who was in a hurry because of his son who put a buckwheat pillow in a Washing machine, and he has misunderstood his Luxury T-shirt.

Park Myeong-su said, "I do not have Luxury short-sleeved paint. Turn it on the Washing machine and it flies. So I once cried. "

"I bought it in installments for six months, but I did not know it because I turned my clothes upside down, so I was sick because I was all flying and my heart was torn."