Jo Se-ho, I'm going to lose more weight "Did I say I did it" ('Go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-

Jo Se-ho, who returned to cute visuals after the success of the diet, said, All the members are doing their best to shoot ahead of the first broadcast of Bob is coming after a hard life.I can still look poor, but I want you to look cute and cheer me up. The Hardcore Holly High-Real Variety, co-produced by NQQ and The Discovery Channel Korea, is a fresh collaboration called High Life and Meat, and will be on a lively life to showcase the taste Battle Spirits Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero Zero.Yun Jo Se-ho Empire Kang Jae-joon, a 82-year-old friend of the same age, has transformed into a professional troublemaker who has suffered from mountains, seas and places, receiving the expectation of viewers.Jo Se-ho said, I was a little scared at the title, but I wondered what kind of rice would come after the hardship.After the first film, Jo Se-ho, who was full of worry, said, It was hard enough to say that I was doing this pro, but I had a good memory of my new experience.He also explained that Go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-Jo Se-ho, who was not happy that 82-year-old Friends were together, said, Yun is a good and responsible person.Emperor is a chatterer and expectant who keeps coming out of waves, said Kang Jae-joon, who introduced the appeal of Friends.Jo Se-ho said, It was the first time that four of them had performed entertainment together, but I felt like I was on a school trip together when I was a child.I was breathing well for the first time because they were friends of the same age, he said, foreshadowing a pleasant chemistry.Finally, Jo Se-ho expressed his belief in the production team, saying, I do not have any trouble to try, but I will just welcome the situations that the production team prepares.On the other hand, Jo Se-ho disliked I do not want to do it again once, and I was filled with the soul catch the premiere desire to see what episode was in the item Halla Mountain Climbing and what Jo Se-ho, who is in charge of the physical strength of Goo-jibap made me shake my head like this.The new concept Hardcore Holly High-Response Real Variety Bob Comes at the End of the High School will be broadcast on NQQ and The Discovery Channel Korea at 8 pm on Tuesday, August 31.Ill be fed after a hard time

Jo Se-ho, who returned to cute visuals after the success of the diet, said, "All the members are doing their best to shoot ahead of the first broadcast of Bob is coming after a hard life. I can still look poor, but I want you to look cute and cheer me up. "

The Hardcore Holly High-Real Variety, co-produced by NQQ and The Discovery Channel Korea, is a fresh collaboration called 'High Life and Meat', and will be on a lively life to showcase the taste Battle Spirits Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero Zero. Yun Jo Se-ho Empire Kang Jae-joon, a 82-year-old Friend of the same age, has transformed into a professional troublemaker who has suffered from mountains, seas and places, receiving the expectation of viewers.

Jo Se-ho said, "I was a little scared at the title, but I wondered what kind of rice would come after the hardship." After the first film, Jo Se-ho, who was full of worry, said, "It was hard enough to say that I was doing this pro, but I had a good memory of my new experience." He also explained that "Go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-

Jo Se-ho, who was not happy that 82-year-old Friends were together, said, "Yun is a good and responsible person. “Emperor is a chatterer and expectant who keeps coming out of waves,” said Kang Jae-joon, who introduced the appeal of Friends. Jo Se-ho said, "It was the first time that four of them had performed entertainment together, but I felt like I was on a school trip together when I was a child. “I was breathing well for the first time because they were Friends of the same age,” he said, foreshadowing a pleasant chemistry.

Finally, Jo Se-ho expressed his belief in the production team, saying, "I do not have any trouble to try, but I will just welcome the situations that the production team prepares." On the other hand, Jo Se-ho disliked "I do not want to do it again once," and I was filled with the soul catch the premiere desire to see what episode was in the item "Halla Mountain Climbing" and what Jo Se-ho, who is in charge of the physical strength of "Goo-jibap" made me shake my head like this.

The new concept Hardcore Holly High-Response Real Variety 'Bob Comes at the End of the High School' will be broadcast on NQQ and The Discovery Channel Korea at 8 pm on Tuesday, August 31.

I'll be fed after a hard time