'Girl 2' End, Spirit possession in Park Seo Kyung Noh Joo-hyun Imagination Season 3 Prediction

Seoul) = Divorce Composition 2 is ending and released a season 3 trailer that is out of imagination.In the TV weekend drama The Divorce of Marriage Writing 2 (played by Phoebe (Im Seong-han)/directed by Yoo Jung-joon and Lee Seung-hoon/hereinafter, The Join Song 2) broadcast on the 8th, an unbelievable development unfolded in the final scene.Seo Dong-ma (Boo Bae) visited Nam Ga-bin (Lim Hye-young); Nam Ga-bin refused to take Seo Dong-mas attention, saying, Im sorted, Im getting married.Seo Dong-ma then went out without a hitch, holding Nam Ga-bin, and Park Hae-ryun (played by Jeon No-min) called Nam Ga-bin but did not answer.Seo Dong-ma went to the department store and bought clothes, bags and shoes and put them on Nam Ga-bin. Seo Dong-ma asked Nam Ga-bin to drink wine at the park.Its not love for reason, its compassion, said Nam Gabin, who said, compassion is not civility for people; I want to be together, everything.I can open my eyes, but I do not wake up. I like you, but I do not think its love, said Nam Gabin to Park Hae-ryun, who came to me that night.Park Hae-ryun recalled This is.Safi-young (Park Joo-mi) called Shin Yu-shin (Lee Tae-gon) late at night, saying, The computer is broken. They went outside and drank. Shin Yu-shin asked me to call him whenever.And I presented Safiyoung with a bracelet: My heart doesnt change, it sounds like an excuse, but I walked straight and I was drunk and stumbled once, Shin Yusin said.Amy (Song Ji-in) appeared at this time. Safi-young had called Amy. Shin Yu-shins expression was hard.Nam Ga-bin stopped taking a bath late at night and suddenly drove away to go somewhere. His place was the house of This is (Mr. Jeon).Nam Ga-bin told This is anxious that Park Hae-ryun may be wrong.Nam Gabin, who was wearing a shower gown without wearing clothes properly, asked for forgiveness from This is, who divorced because of her, saying, My mother and father died because of me.This is worried about Nam Gabin. Nam Gabin cried, saying she wanted to see her parents. This is comforting her with her.Nam Ga-bin cried to forgive her for continuing to be wrong.Judge Hyun (Sung Hoon) asked Song Won (Lee Min-young) to have a simple wedding ceremony in the hospital room after giving birth, but when the screen was switched, Judge Hyun, who is going to marry Amy, appeared.Song Won then took the hand of Seoban (Moon Sung-ho) and got out of the car. Seo Dong-ma entered the wedding hall with Safi-young.And Shin Ji-ah (Park Seo-kyung) tried to strangle Kim Dong-mi by being Spirit-possession of the soul of Shin Ki-rim (Noh Joo-hyun).

Seoul) = "Divorce Composition 2" is Ending and released a season 3 trailer that is out of imagination.

In the TV weekEnd drama "The Divorce of Marriage Writing 2" (played by Phoebe (Im Seong-han)/directed by Yoo Jung-joon and Lee Seung-hoon/hereinafter, "The Join Song 2") broadcast on the 8th, an unbelievable development unfolded in the final scene.

Seo Dong-ma (Boo Bae) visited Nam Ga-bin (Lim Hye-young); Nam Ga-bin refused to take Seo Dong-ma's attention, saying, "I'm sorted, I'm getting married." Seo Dong-ma then went out without a hitch, holding Nam Ga-bin, and Park Hae-ryun (played by Jeon No-min) called Nam Ga-bin but did not answer. Seo Dong-ma went to the department store and bought clothes, bags and shoes and put them on Nam Ga-bin. Seo Dong-ma asked Nam Ga-bin to drink wine at the park. "It's not Love for reason, it's compassion," said Nam Gabin, who said, "compassion is not civility for people; I want to be together, everything." "I can open my eyes, but I do not wake up." "I like you, but I do not think it's Love," said Nam Gabin to Park Hae-ryun, who came to me that night. Park Hae-ryun recalled This is.

Safi-young (Park Joo-mi) called Shin Yu-shin (Lee Tae-gon) late at night, saying, The computer is broken. They went outside and drank. Shin Yu-shin asked me to call him whenever. And I presented Safiyoung with a bracelet: "My heart doesn't change, it sounds like an excuse, but I walked straight and I was drunk and stumbled once," Shin Yusin said. Amy (Song Ji-in) appeared at this time. Safi-young had called Amy. Shin Yu-shin's expression was hard.

Nam Ga-bin stopped taking a bath late at night and suddenly drove away to go somewhere. His place was the house of This is (Mr. Jeon). Nam Ga-bin told This is anxious that Park Hae-ryun may be wrong. Nam Gabin, who was wearing a shower gown without wearing clothes properly, asked for forgiveness from This is, who divorced because of her, saying, "My mother and father died because of me." This is worried about Nam Gabin. Nam Gabin cried, saying she wanted to see her parents. This is comforting her with her. Nam Ga-bin cried to forgive her for continuing to be wrong.

Judge Hyun (Sung Hoon) asked song won (Lee Min-young) to have a simple wedding ceremony in the hospital room after giving birth, but when the screen was switched, Judge Hyun, who is going to marry Amy, appeared. song won then took the hand of Seoban (Moon Sung-ho) and got out of the car. Seo Dong-ma entered the wedding hall with Safi-young. And Shin Ji-ah (Park Seo-kyung) tried to strangle Kim Dong-mi by being Spirit-possession of the soul of Shin Ki-rim (Noh Joo-hyun).