Uee "Lee Jang-woo ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ 니다.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment show Problem Child in House, which will air on the 13th, Ha Joon, who was loved for his role as the youngest detective full of passion in the weekly drama Queen of Viewers Uee and the first and second episodes of the movie Crime City, will appear to show a pleasant chemistry.On this day, Uee and Ha Joon, drawn in a love line relationship in KBS 2TVs new weekly drama Hyosim Ive Got My Own, revealed an unusual pink peak expiratory flow in the rooftop room and focused attention. It was known that Ha Joon went to the film field on purpose to see Uee on the day when there was no shooting, and surprised everyone.Ha Joon then said, I went to the film field to say hello to Uee while I was going to head for a day without shooting.In addition, Uee said, My brother often praises me like pretty and clothes look so good.In response, the MCs asked about the possibility of developing into a real lover, and raised expectations for the main broadcast by causing a pink peak expiratory flow and curiosity about what the two people who exchanged their eyes with shy looks would have answered.Uee was attracted by the fact that he was surprised to see Lee Jang-woos public love story, which was the opposite actor in the KBS Weekend drama Only One Inner, but his love line opponent was Uee, but in reality he was dating another actor I was late to know that I was honest at the time.So, when I saw Lee Jang-woos public love story, I answered the questions of MCs with a cute smile and laughed.I know that Changwoo and his brother have not taken a few shots together, but they seem to have met like fate.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment show "Problem Child in House," which will air on the 13th, Ha Joon, who was Loved for his role as the youngest detective full of passion in the weekly drama "QUeen of Viewers" Uee and the first and second episodes of the movie "Crime City," will appear to show a pleasant chemistry. On this day, Uee and Ha Joon, drawn in a Love line relationship in KBS 2TV's new weekly drama 'Hyosim I've Got My Own', revealed an unusual pink Peak expiratory flow in the rooftop room and focused attention. It was known that Ha Joon went to the film field on purpose to see Uee on the day when there was no shooting, and surprised everyone. Ha Joon then said, "I went to the film field to say hello to Uee while I was going to head for a day without shooting." In addition, Uee said, "My brother often praises me like 'pretty' and 'clothes look so good'." In response, the MCs asked about the possibility of developing into a real Lover, and raised expectations for the main broadcast by causing a pink Peak expiratory flow and curiosity about what the two people who exchanged their eyes with shy looks would have answered. Uee was attracted by the fact that he was surprised to see Lee Jang-woo's public Love story, which was the opposite actor in the KBS Weekend drama 'Only One Inner', but his Love line opponent was Uee, but in reality he was dating another actor I was late to know that I was honest at the time. So, when I saw Lee Jang-woo's public Love story, I answered the questions of MCs with a cute smile and laughed. "I know that Changwoo and his brother have not taken a few shots together, but they seem to have met like fate."