Hwasa, September 6 Come Back ..new song name 'I Love My Body'

Singer Hwasa returns with new song I Love My BodyFinal Destination (P NATION) uploaded a teaser image of Hwasas new digital single I Love My Body (I Love My Body spray) which will be released on September 6th through the official SNS at 6 pm on the 29th.In the photo released on the day, Hwasa is wearing a pink costume and taking a colorful pose with her body in a balloon. The stately yet neat figure of Hwasa made her gaze inseparable for a moment.Earlier, Final Destination announced the release of a new song by Hwasa, the next Come Back runner, following the COMING UP NEXT image.Today, we released the new song title of Digital Single and started full-scale Come Back countdown.Hwasa started his solo career with the group MAMAMOO as a debut in 2014 and as a single twit in 2019.Maria, the first mini-album released in 2020, was the title song of the same name and received a lot of love as it topped the music charts.In addition, Hwasa met with fans around the country with senior singers who are following the genealogy of the female solo singer in the TVN Dance Singer Wanderer which recently opened.In PSY Drenched Show 2023 held in June, I signed the exclusive contract during the performance for the first time in the world and collected topics.On the other hand, Hwasa will release a new digital single I Love My Body on September 6th at 6 pm on various sound source sites.Final Destination (P-Nation)
Singer Hwasa returns with new song I Love My BodyFinal Destination (P NATION) uploaded a teaser image of Hwasas new digital single I Love My Body (I Love My Body spray) which will be released on September 6th through the official SNS at 6 pm on the 29th.In the photo released on the day, Hwasa is wearing a pink costume and taking a colorful pose with her body in a balloon. The stately yet neat figure of Hwasa made her gaze inseparable for a moment.Earlier, Final Destination announced the release of a new song by Hwasa, the next Come Back runner, following the COMING UP NEXT image.Today, we released the new song title of Digital Single and started full-scale Come Back countdown.Hwasa started his solo career with the group MAMAMOO as a debut in 2014 and as a single twit in 2019.Maria, the first mini-album released in 2020, was the title song of the same name and received a lot of love as it topped the music charts.In addition, Hwasa met with fans around the country with senior singers who are following the genealogy of the female solo singer in the TVN Dance Singer Wanderer which recently opened.In PSY Drenched Show 2023 held in June, I signed the exclusive contract during the performance for the first time in the world and collected topics.On the other hand, Hwasa will release a new digital single I Love My Body on September 6th at 6 pm on various sound source sites.Final Destination (P-Nation)

Singer Hwasa returns with new song 'I Love My Body' Final Destination (P NATION) uploaded a teaser image of Hwasa's new digital Single 'I Love My Body (I Love My Body spray)' which will be released on September 6th through the official SNS at 6 pm on the 29th. In the photo released on the day, Hwasa is wearing a pink costume and taking a colorful pose with her body in a balloon. The stately yet neat figure of Hwasa made her gaze inseparable for a moment. Earlier, Final Destination announced the release of a new song by Hwasa, the next Come Back runner, following the "COMING UP NEXT" image. Today, we released the new song title of Digital Single and started full-scale Come Back countdown. Hwasa started his Solo career with the group MAMAMOO as a debut in 2014 and as a Single 'twit' in 2019. Maria, the first mini-album released in 2020, was the title song of the same name and received a lot of Love as it topped the music charts. In addition, Hwasa met with fans around the country with senior singers who are following the genealogy of the female Solo singer in the TVN 'Dance Singer Wanderer' which recently opened. In PSY Drenched Show 2023' held in June, I signed the exclusive contract during the performance for the first time in the world and collected topics. On the other hand, Hwasa will release a new digital Single 'I Love My Body' on September 6th at 6 pm on various sound source sites. Final Destination (P-Nation)