I'm in my 40s and I'm shaking like a reed because I'm only dating. (Camping in Love2)

 ⁇  Camping in Love2  ⁇  2nd Date was released.Eight Camping men and women returned to their tents after the first impression selection and the first 1: 1 date at MBN  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , Camping in Love2  ⁇  (hereinafter Camping in Love2  ⁇ ) broadcast on June 18th.They put their hearts on a cassette tape on the bed and delivered it to the mailbox of the most sullen opponent. At that time, Yoo Sun-min did not notice the main character of the recorded voice and burst out the MCs anger with a crucial mistake.In addition, woo hee-sun left Confessions saying that he was the best man for the day, and confused whether it was a sign of favor or a sign of rejection.The next day, eight successful men and women left another romantic 1: 1 date.At this time, Seo Ji-yeon constantly tried to contact the male performer on the date, and eventually the male performer was burdened to see the side rather than the side, and laughed. Seo Ji-yeon was careful and took care of me.Im not like a reed, but because I drive it like this and make love (?) I keep moving like a reed, and I confessed my inner heart.

Camping in Love2 ⁇ 2nd Date was released. Eight Camping men and women returned to their tents after the first impression selection and the first 1: 1 Date at MBN ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , Camping in Love2 ⁇ (hereinafter Camping in Love2 ⁇ ) broadcast on June 18th. They put their hearts on a cassette tape on the bed and delivered it to the mailbox of the most sullen opponent. At that time, Yoo Sun-min did not notice the main character of the recorded voice and burst out the MC's anger with a crucial mistake. In addition, woo hee-sun left Confessions saying that he was the best man for the day, and confused whether it was a sign of favor or a sign of rejection. The next day, eight successful men and women left another romantic 1: 1 Date. At this time, Seo Ji-yeon constantly tried to contact the male performer on the Date, and eventually the male performer was burdened to see the side rather than the side, and laughed. Seo Ji-yeon was careful and took care of me. I'm not like a reed, but because I drive it like this and make Love (?) I keep moving like a reed, and I confessed my inner heart.