'Mrs. Durian' Park Joo-MiChoi Myeong-Gil's closing testimonial "New Top Model - Unconventional setting. cheering and Love you"

TV CHOSUN The main characters of Lady DurianLady Durian is a strange and beautiful fantasy melodrama.Above all, the 15th broadcast on the 12th of last month skyrocketed to 7.4% of the national TV viewer ratings and 8.4% of the highest TV viewer ratings per minute based on Nielsen Korea, and again exceeded its own top TV viewer ratings. In the drama battle, It won the TV viewer ratings for the first time in a row, proving the last moment.In this regard, Park Joo-Mi Choi Myeong-Gil Kim Min-joon Han Eun-jung Jeon-min Yoon Hae-young Ji Young-san Yu-Jeong After the last meeting, It is yeon, Thank You for the audiences who have been cheering for the last time, I expressed my feelings about the regret of finishing Spin-off.Park Joo-Mi of Durian, who first introduced the fateful Romance beyond time and space, said, It was a novelty to play another feminine character with an enterprising character.It was an honor to be able to express the ambassadors of Phoebe who painted the soft strength of the women of the Joseon Dynasty perfectly and beautifully at the same time with wit, said Spin-off.Choi Myeong-Gil, who played the 30-year-old Love Line, a sensational role in the role of Baek Doi, chairman of the chaebol with charisma and elegance, said, I was very happy and happy to have a new and fresh spin-off.I think it was an opportunity to show a variety of things that I have not shown so far. It was Spin-off that Phoebe, Shin Woo-chul, fellow actors, and everyone could create synergy, said Spin-off.Han Eun-jung of Lee Eun-sung, a difficult and sensitive chaebols daughter-in-law, said, The long and special time from cold winter to rainy season to hot summer has been completed.Lee Eun-sung Character, who has the opposite character to me, has spent a lot of time and effort to express more affectionately and well, and many people sympathize and love me, so I think I will stay in Memory for a long time with a proud Spin-off. I recalled the moment I did my best.I also did not forget to say, Thanks to the actors and staff who helped me, I was very grateful, I watched Lady Durian to the end, and I sincerely thank you for many audience who supported Lee Eun-sung.Yoon Hae-young, who plays the role of jang se-mi, the first daughter-in-law of the chaebol with a blunt character, said, At the beginning, there was a lot of worry about the character and there was a lot of concern around me.I have a fellow actor Staff who helped me to be faithful to the role, especially Shin Woo-cheol and the wonderful Choi Myeong-Gil, so I thank you once again for not shining jang se-mi. In addition, Thank you to the artist who gave me the opportunity to transform my acting through Lady Durian, I would like to thank you for your sincerity and thank you for watching Lady Durian and supporting jang se-mi.I think Lady Durian will be a spin-off that will remain in Memory for the rest of my life as a spin-off that has helped me to grow a few more steps in my acting life.It was an honor to be able to participate in Lady Durian, and I really thank you for the audience who watched it to the end. And Phoebe, who made me fall into the character naturally because of the hidden meaning of a line of lines and scenes, and Shin Woo-cheol, who made bak il-soo Character together with severe weight loss, I really appreciated the staff and the staff who worked together. Yu-Jeong, a top star with a warm character, said, I seem to have been able to grow a lot as a person, acting and working with respectable actors, bishops, writers, and staff.Every moment from the casting to the end of the shoot was like a dream to me.Every moment was my learning, and it was only Thank You, he said. I believe in the actor Yu-Jeong Hoo, who is full of scarcity, and the artist who gave me a big role, I was able to finish Spin-off safely thanks to my seniors who always seemed like a family and gave me generous advice on acting.I will be an actor who grows up with humility. Thank you very much to audience and fans. Sawzer!It is yeon of the station said, It was Spin-off that started with tension and worry rather than excitement because everything was the first,But thanks to a lot of effort and not putting a strain on the character Sawzer!, Many people seem to have sympathized and immersed in it. Thank you so much and I am proud of you.  Thank you so much for watching Lady Durian I was happy enough to be overjoyed because many people, not me alone, loved Sawzer! The production team said, I give you an unlimited Thank You to the artist, bishop, actors, and staff who have done their best for Lady Durian. The strange and beautiful fantasy melodrama Lady Durian Please watch the final concert.

TV CHOSUN The main Characters of Lady Durian' Lady Durian' is a strange and beautiful fantasy melodrama. Above all, the 15th broadcast on the 12th of last month skyrocketed to 7.4% of the national TV viewer ratings and 8.4% of the highest TV viewer ratings per minute based on Nielsen Korea, and again exceeded its own top TV viewer ratings. In the drama battle, It won the TV viewer ratings for the first time in a row, proving the last moment. In this regard, Park Joo-Mi Choi Myeong-Gil Kim Min-joon Han Eun-jung Jeon-min Yoon Hae-young Ji Young-san Yu-Jeong After the last meeting, It is yeon, Thank You for the audiences who have been cheering for the last time, I expressed my feelings about the regret of finishing Spin-off. Park Joo-Mi of Durian, who first introduced the fateful Romance beyond time and space, said, "It was a novelty to play another feminine Character with an enterprising Character." "It was an honor to be able to express the ambassadors of Phoebe who painted the soft strength of the women of the Joseon Dynasty perfectly and beautifully at the same time with wit," said Spin-off. Choi Myeong-Gil, who played the "30-year-old Love Line," a sensational role in the role of Baek Doi, chairman of the chaebol with charisma and elegance, said, "I was very happy and happy to have a new and fresh Spin-off. I think it was an opportunity to show a variety of things that I have not shown so far. " "It was Spin-off that Phoebe, Shin Woo-chul, fellow actors, and everyone could create synergy," said Spin-off. Han Eun-jung of Lee Eun-sung, a difficult and sensitive chaebol's daughter-in-law, said, "The long and special time from cold winter to rainy season to hot summer has been completed. Lee Eun-sung Character, who has the opposite Character to me, has spent a lot of time and effort to express more affectionately and well, and many people sympathize and Love me, so I think I will stay in Memory for a long time with a proud Spin-off. "I recalled the moment I did my best. I also did not forget to say, "Thanks to the actors and Staff who helped me, I was very grateful, I watched Lady Durian' to the end, and I sincerely Thank You for many audience who supported Lee Eun-sung." Yoon Hae-young, who plays the role of jang se-mi, the first daughter-in-law of the chaebol with a blunt Character, said, "At the beginning, there was a lot of worry about the Character and there was a lot of concern around me. I have a fellow actor Staff who helped me to be faithful to the role, especially Shin Woo-cheol and the wonderful Choi Myeong-Gil, so I Thank You once again for not shining jang se-mi. " In addition, "Thank You to the artist who gave me the opportunity to transform my acting through Lady Durian', I would like to Thank You for your sincerity and Thank You for watching Lady Durian' and supporting jang se-mi." "I think Lady Durian' will be a Spin-off that will remain in Memory for the rest of my life as a Spin-off that has helped me to grow a few more steps in my acting life. It was an honor to be able to participate in Lady Durian', and I really Thank You for the audience who watched it to the end. " And "Phoebe, who made me fall into the Character naturally because of the hidden meaning of a line of lines and scenes, and Shin Woo-cheol, who made bak il-soo Character together with severe weight loss, I really appreciated the Staff and the Staff who worked together. " Yu-Jeong, a top star with a warm Character, said, "I seem to have been able to grow a lot as a person, acting and working with respectable actors, bishops, writers, and Staff. Every moment from the casting to the end of the shoot was like a dream to me. Every moment was my learning, and it was only Thank You, "he said." I believe in the actor Yu-Jeong Hoo, who is full of scarcity, and the artist who gave me a big role, I was able to finish Spin-off safely thanks to my seniors who always seemed like a family and gave me generous advice on acting. I will be an actor who grows up with humility. Thank You very much to audience and fans. "Sawzer! It is yeon of the station said, "It was Spin-off that started with tension and worry rather than excitement because everything was the first, But thanks to a lot of effort and not putting a strain on the Character Sawzer!, Many people seem to have sympathized and immersed in it. Thank You so much and I am proud of you. "" Thank You so much for watching Lady Durian' I was happy enough to be overjoyed because many people, not me alone, Loved Sawzer! " The production team said, "I give you an unlimited Thank You to the artist, bishop, actors, and Staff who have done their best for Lady Durian'." "The strange and beautiful fantasy melodrama Lady Durian' Please watch the final concert. "