"75-year-old" Kim Serena "I've never been to Hospital, I've been in the same size and weight as I've been in 35 years" (AM Plaza)

Kim Serena reveals her extraordinary fan loveOn August 17th KBS 1TV AM Plaza, singer Kim Serena appeared and talked.I have not been performing for nearly two years because of Corona 19, and I was worried about coming out from the morning, but it is a natural voice.I have not been sleeping because I have been on the air for a long time. Kim Serena, who has been in his debut for 56 years this year, said, Some people are still alive when they are singers. I made my debut in the second year of high school. Health is really good.So far, Ive never been to Hospital, Ive never been on medication - Ive got no hypertension, diabetes or joint problems.If I had someone like me, Hospital would starve to death.

Kim Serena reveals her extraordinary fan love

On August 17th KBS 1TV AM Plaza', singer Kim Serena appeared and talked.

"I have not been performing for nearly two years because of Corona 19, and I was worried about coming out from the morning, but it is a natural voice. I have not been sleeping because I have been on the air for a long time. "

Kim Serena, who has been in his debut for 56 years this year, said, "Some people are still alive when they are singers. I made my debut in the second year of high school." "Health is really good. So far, I've never been to Hospital, I've never been on medication - I've got no hypertension, diabetes or joint problems. If I had someone like me, Hospital would starve to death. "