So-won Ham "It's been so hard these days" confession

So-won Ham posted a lengthy post on his instagram on the 31st, beginning with Its been so hard these days.He said, I have a lot of things to check with the new start, to study, to decide, he said. I have a mind to give up every night, but I did not study too much in my past life.He also said, Hyejeong is busy living in a day care center, studying Chinese, meeting with a product company, studying again at night after Hyejeong puts it to bed. He said, I feel like I am 20 years old again and start again at the bottom.However, So-won Ham revealed his picture of his video conversation with his daughter, Hyejeong, saying, Then I found my smile so happy to talk to Hyejeong in the office.Meanwhile, So-won Ham is married to China Evolution and has a daughter, Hyejeong, in her family.He released his daily life with his family through TV Chosun entertainment wifes taste and stopped broadcasting because of the Falsify controversy.# Thank you Ive been so hard these days. I have to decide what to study. I wonder if it is right to start at a late age. But I did not study too much in my past life. I wouldnt have started if I was over 50. Lets do my part in the scandal.Hyejeong sends day care center China studying product meeting Hyejeong is now over and over again, and when I am 20 years old again, I become a new student and start again from me to bottom. Then I found a happy factory in the office to talk to Hyejeong. Youre... Ive realized. Thank you.And Im happy.Photo: So-won Ham Instagram

So-won Ham posted a lengthy post on his instagram on the 31st, beginning with "It's been so hard these days."

He said, "I have a lot of things to check with the new start, to study, to decide," he said. "I have a mind to give up every night, but I did not study too much in my past life.

He also said, "Hyejeong is busy living in a day care center, studying Chinese, meeting with a product company, studying again at night after Hyejeong puts it to bed." He said, "I feel like I am 20 years old again and start again at the bottom."

However, So-won Ham revealed his picture of his video conversation with his daughter, Hyejeong, saying, "Then I found my smile so happy to talk to Hyejeong in the office."

Meanwhile, So-won Ham is married to China Evolution and has a daughter, Hyejeong, in her family. He released his daily life with his family through TV Chosun entertainment 'wife's taste' and stopped broadcasting because of the Falsify controversy.

# Thank you I've been so hard these days. I have to decide what to study. I wonder if it is right to start at a late age. But I did not study too much in my past life. I wouldn't have started if I was over 50. Let's do my part in the scandal. Hyejeong sends day care center China studying product meeting Hyejeong is now over and over again, and when I am 20 years old again, I become a new student and start again from me to bottom. Then I found a happy factory in the office to talk to Hyejeong. You're... I've realized. Thank you. And I'm happy.

Photo: So-won Ham Instagram