Evil community Claudia Kim "Crush, the Collabo sacrament at personal request during filming of 'Begin Again'" (Forest of Claudia Kim)

I have repeatedly thanked The Artists for their collaboration with Evil Community (AKMU) Chan Hyuk and Claudia Kim.In the 20th episode of Naver NOW Claudia Kims Forest broadcast on July 26, it was a comeback show of AKMU (Evil community) Lee Chan Hyuk and Lee Soo-hyuns new album Next Episode.The two were grateful for the collaboration album, referring to many of the artists who participated in the album.Chan Hyuk said, I wrote to him. My brother, Choi Jung-hoon, asked me to meet him next time and talk about such a musical story.Claudia Kim said repeatedly to Crush, I am working hard on the military and I have an album.Because Crush really asked me to do it for myself, and the others talked to the company and talked to the usual passage.However, when Crush said, Begin Again, I just liked to sing, so I asked him to work with me. Chan Hyuk added, I am a fan and I have no friends. At that time, Claudia Kim was aware that she asked me to do so, and she was crying and saying, You have to do it.It is not really easy, it is not easy to think about it from my point of view, Chan Hyuk said, saying that Crush had been working quickly before joining the military.Chan Hyuk also said, I had the idea that if I sing in the voice of Sam Kim, I would not have a wish.Claudia Kim also helped, I was always on our wishlist.Chan Hyuk expressed his joy, saying, If I was Sam Kims voice, I was always thinking about whether the last songs would have a more pop-like atmosphere that I wanted.Meanwhile, Evil Community released its collaboration album Next Episode at 6 p.m. today (26th).

I have repeatedly thanked The Artists for their Collaboration with Evil community (AKMU) Chan Hyuk and Claudia Kim.

In the 20th episode of Naver NOW Claudia Kim's Forest' broadcast on July 26, it was a comeback show of AKMU (Evil community) Lee Chan Hyuk and Lee Soo-hyun's new album 'Next Episode'.

The two were grateful for the Collaboration album, referring to many of The Artists who participated in the album.

Chan Hyuk said, "I wrote to him. My brother, Choi Jung-hoon, asked me to meet him next time and talk about such a musical story."

Claudia Kim said repeatedly to Crush, "I am working hard on the military and I have an album."

"Because Crush really asked me to do it for myself, and the others talked to the company and talked to the usual passage. However, when Crush said, 'Begin Again', I just liked to sing, so I asked him to 'work with me.' "

Chan Hyuk added, "I am a fan and I have no friends. At that time, Claudia Kim was aware that she asked me to do so, and she was crying and saying, 'You have to do it.'"

"It is not really easy, it is not easy to think about it from my point of view," Chan Hyuk said, saying that Crush had been working quickly before joining the military.

Chan Hyuk also said, "I had the idea that if I sing in the voice of Sam Kim, I would not have a wish." Claudia Kim also helped, "I was always on our wishlist."

Chan Hyuk expressed his joy, saying, "If I was Sam Kim's voice, I was always thinking about whether the last songs would have a more pop-like atmosphere that I wanted.

Meanwhile, Evil community released its Collaboration album "Next Episode" at 6 p.m. today (26th).