akmu Lee Soo-hyun's mature response, a model move

Group AKMU Lee Soo-hyun gave a heartfelt advice to Akpler: His response, mature for age, is a model for many.Lee Soo-hyun hosted content on Tuesday morning asking fans through his Instagram.On this day, a netizen sent a message to Lee Soo-hyun, Get off the subject of ugly aunt Claudia Kim.Lee Soo-hyun, who saw this, revealed to his fans that he was disrespectful of this, but I am upset because I think it is too young Friend.He said, Do you think you can not see it? We watch it all. I am fortunate to ignore it, but there are many others who do not.But if you keep swinging a little bit and swinging it, it is soon to become a knife. Lee Soo-hyun said, I know if I really hate it, but I can just move on, but if I just say it, I do not want to do it anymore.You are too precious to be such a person. Many netizens who have heard the news are cheering for Lee Soo-hyuns mature coping.They responded, I always want you to be strong, I want the evil spirits to be awake, and Do not worry because you have a pretty face.Lee Soo-hyun formed his own brother Lee Chan-hyuk and group Akdong Musician (AKMU) in 2012 and participated in SBS audition program K Pop Star Season 2, which won the final championship with recognition of unique music color as well as popularity.After signing exclusive contracts with YG Entertainment, Akdong Musician has since become a leading sound source power with the creation of a number of hits including 200%, Give Love, Time and Fall, Lee-Bye (RE - BYE), Long Night for a Long Day and DINOSAUR.Lee Soo-hyun, who had been in his debut for seven years, was hurt by malicious comments such as personal attacks, similar to other entertainers.He appeared on MBNs Cart Show 2 in 2018, and has spoken out about his grievances about his appearance.Lee Soo-hyun at the time said: I have a small, dense face.There were people who saw my appearance as a bad gaze. However, I started broadcasting internet personal broadcasting related to beauty because I wanted to show myself loving myself proudly.Still, the evil spirits are indiscriminately commenting on anonymity, and I look at the true heart of Lee Soo-hyun in this situation.
Group AKMU Lee Soo-hyun gave a heartfelt advice to Akpler: His response, mature for age, is a model for many.Lee Soo-hyun hosted content on Tuesday morning asking fans through his Instagram.On this day, a netizen sent a message to Lee Soo-hyun, Get off the subject of ugly aunt Claudia Kim.Lee Soo-hyun, who saw this, revealed to his fans that he was disrespectful of this, but I am upset because I think it is too young Friend.He said, Do you think you can not see it? We watch it all. I am fortunate to ignore it, but there are many others who do not.But if you keep swinging a little bit and swinging it, it is soon to become a knife. Lee Soo-hyun said, I know if I really hate it, but I can just move on, but if I just say it, I do not want to do it anymore.You are too precious to be such a person. Many netizens who have heard the news are cheering for Lee Soo-hyuns mature coping.They responded, I always want you to be strong, I want the evil spirits to be awake, and Do not worry because you have a pretty face.Lee Soo-hyun formed his own brother Lee Chan-hyuk and group Akdong Musician (AKMU) in 2012 and participated in SBS audition program K Pop Star Season 2, which won the final championship with recognition of unique music color as well as popularity.After signing exclusive contracts with YG Entertainment, Akdong Musician has since become a leading sound source power with the creation of a number of hits including 200%, Give Love, Time and Fall, Lee-Bye (RE - BYE), Long Night for a Long Day and DINOSAUR.Lee Soo-hyun, who had been in his debut for seven years, was hurt by malicious comments such as personal attacks, similar to other entertainers.He appeared on MBNs Cart Show 2 in 2018, and has spoken out about his grievances about his appearance.Lee Soo-hyun at the time said: I have a small, dense face.There were people who saw my appearance as a bad gaze. However, I started broadcasting internet personal broadcasting related to beauty because I wanted to show myself loving myself proudly.Still, the evil spirits are indiscriminately commenting on anonymity, and I look at the true heart of Lee Soo-hyun in this situation.

group akmu Lee Soo-hyun gave a heartfelt advice to Akpler: His response, mature for age, is a model for many.

Lee Soo-hyun hosted content on Tuesday morning asking fans through his Instagram.

On this day, a netizen sent a message to Lee Soo-hyun, "Get off the subject of ugly aunt Claudia Kim." Lee Soo-hyun, who saw this, revealed to his fans that he was "disrespectful of this, but I am upset because I think it is too young Friend."

He said, "Do you think you can not see it? We watch it all. I am fortunate to ignore it, but there are many others who do not. But if you keep swinging a little bit and swinging it, it is soon to become a knife. "

Lee Soo-hyun said, "I know if I really hate it, but I can just move on, but if I just say it, I do not want to do it anymore. You are too precious to be such a person. "

Many netizens who have heard the news are cheering for Lee Soo-hyun's mature coping. They responded, "I always want you to be strong," "I want the evil spirits to be awake," and "Do not worry because you have a pretty face."

Lee Soo-hyun formed his own brother Lee Chan-hyuk and group Akdong Musician (akmu) in 2012 and participated in SBS audition program 'K Pop Star Season 2', which won the final championship with recognition of unique music color as well as popularity.

After signing exclusive contracts with YG Entertainment, Akdong Musician has since become a leading sound source power with the creation of a number of hits including "200%", "Give Love", "Time and Fall", "Lee-Bye (RE - BYE), "Long Night for a Long Day" and "DINOSAUR".

Lee Soo-hyun, who had been in his debut for seven years, was hurt by malicious comments such as personal attacks, similar to other entertainers. He appeared on MBN's "Cart Show 2" in 2018, and has spoken out about his grievances about his appearance.

Lee Soo-hyun at the time said: "I have a small, dense face. There were people who saw my appearance as a bad gaze. "However, I started broadcasting internet personal broadcasting related to beauty because I wanted to show myself loving myself proudly."

Still, the evil spirits are indiscriminately commenting on anonymity, and I look at the true heart of Lee Soo-hyun in this situation.