Evil community Lee Soo-hyun "Lee Chan-hyuk, who was tough on me, shouted 'LIke' when IU recorded"

Brother and sister duo AKMU (Evil community/Lee Chan-hyuk, Lee Soo-hyun) member Lee Soo-hyun has released a work story with his brother and member Lee Chan-hyuk, who plays feature vocals.Lee Soo-hyun said in the recording process of falling, My brother who directs me is very hard, so I recorded a letter of falling very hard.When IU sister recorded, she shouted LIke, LIke, and I am so good at Facebook level.Lee Soo-hyun asked, How long has the recording ended? and Lee Chan-hyuk replied, The recording ended briefly.Lee Soo-hyun said, I took a few days ... I was a little sad, but I am a person to admit.Lee Chan-hyuk joked that he had a million LIkes for IU, and laughed.AKMU will release NEXT EPISODE at 6 pm on the day and resume official activities.

Brother and sister duo AKMU (Evil community/Lee Chan-hyuk, Lee Soo-hyun) member Lee Soo-hyun has released a work story with his brother and member Lee Chan-hyuk, who plays feature vocals.

Lee Soo-hyun said in the recording process of "falling", "My brother who directs me is very hard, so I recorded a letter of "falling" very hard."

"When IU sister recorded, she shouted 'LIke', 'LIke', and 'I am so good' at Facebook level."

Lee Soo-hyun asked, "How long has the recording ended?" and Lee Chan-hyuk replied, "The recording ended briefly." Lee Soo-hyun said, "I took a few days ... I was a little sad, but I am a person to admit."

Lee Chan-hyuk joked that he had "a million 'LIke's' for IU, and laughed.

AKMU will release 'NEXT EPISODE' at 6 pm on the day and resume official activities.