Uhm Tae-woong' Yoon Hye-jin "Vintage Mania, Night I like you"...Cool Deals from the entrance of the relief store

Seoul=) = Actor Uhm Tae-woong wife Yoon Hye-jin has caught the spotlight in search of a relief shop.On the afternoon of the 22nd, JTBC entertainment program Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town, Yoon Hye-jin found Jongno and caused curiosity.Its been a long time, the season has changed, he said to himself, and then went into a shopping mall.As soon as I entered the vintage heaven, Yoon Hye-jin could not take his gaze off saying Oh ~.Yoon Hye-jin said, Childrens Day Pretty girl, I have a mothers day, but I have decided today as my day.I came to make gifts for myself and to spend for me. As for the reason for buying relief, not new clothes, I like vintage clothes.If you find it well (as a relief), you can find a very expensive brand as a genuine product. There are items that are much cheaper and very good. Yoon Hye-jin stopped walking in the store at the entrance, and when he found his favorite night, he said, This is my style, but I can not buy it already.But naturally entered the store and laughed. I also found a tracksuit top.As soon as the boss said, Ill give you 20,000 won, I laughed and laughed as I tried on Baro.I really like the night, there are a lot of houses, and theyre different, and people say why theres so much of the same thing, but theres a difference in the kind and color, Yoon Hye-jin explained.In the end, he combined the night and tracksuit to make a cool deal for 30,000 won.

Seoul=) = Actor Uhm Tae-woong wife Yoon Hye-jin has caught the spotlight in search of a relief shop.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, JTBC entertainment program 'Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town', Yoon Hye-jin found Jongno and caused curiosity.

"It's been a long time, the season has changed," he said to himself, and then went into a shopping mall. As soon as I entered the vintage heaven, Yoon Hye-jin could not take his gaze off saying "Oh ~".

Yoon Hye-jin said, "Children's Day Pretty girl, I have a mother's day, but I have decided today as my day. I came to make gifts for myself and to spend for me. "As for the reason for buying relief, not new clothes," I like vintage clothes. If you find it well (as a relief), you can find a very expensive brand as a genuine product. There are items that are much cheaper and very good. "

Yoon Hye-jin stopped walking in the store at the entrance, and when he found his favorite night, he said, "This is my style, but I can not buy it already. "But naturally entered the store and laughed. I also found a Tracksuit top. As soon as the boss said, "I'll give you 20,000 won," I laughed and laughed as I tried on Baro.

"I really like the night, there are a lot of houses, and they're different, and people say why there's so much of the same thing, but there's a difference in the kind and color," Yoon Hye-jin explained. In the end, he combined the night and Tracksuit to make a 'cool deal' for 30,000 won.