Uhm Tae-woong, the first recent return in four years .. Yoon Hyun-sook and the hospital shooting '

Actor Uhm Tae-woong is returning to his work in four years, and his current situation is revealed for the first time.Last month, a hospital blog posted photos and articles related to Uhm Tae-woongs return to the film, The Last Homework, which provided a place for filming.The writer said, Uhm Tae-woong is really cool, and Yoon Hyun-sook is beautiful for the real time! He is tall and has a good ratio!I was impressed because I was very pleased with the request for a photo shoot and I was very impressed because I had a good personality.  I was once again impressed by the fact that I was doing the same god as a professional actor even if I shot the same god. In the photo, Uhm Tae-woong is showing a good recent situation in a hospital wearing a patients uniform. Yoon Hyun-sooks simple beauty, who has transformed into an actor, is also outstanding.Uhm Tae-woong returns to the movie Last Homework in about four years after the controversy over privacy.This work is the winner of Enpique and TS Narin Cinemas 1st Feature Commercial Film Competition, and director Lee Jung-chul will catch megaphones.Uhm Tae-woong, Yoon Hyun-sook and other actors Park Sang-myeon, Jeon Soo-kyung and Lee Sun are known to appear.On the other hand, Uhm Tae-woong is married to Yoon Hye-jin, a ballet dancer, and has a daughter, Zion Yang.Uhm Tae-woong has taken a movie Pokraine once after the incident, and during the blank season, he has been filming on Yoon Hye-jins YouTube channel What See TV.There are as many as 180,000 subscribers to What See TV.Yoon Hye-jin told Uhm Tae-woong, who is taking a break from his main job on the show, There will be good things.I passed through a long tunnel together and I had such a hard time. All hospitals, DB
Actor Uhm Tae-woong is returning to his work in four years, and his current situation is revealed for the first time.Last month, a hospital blog posted photos and articles related to Uhm Tae-woongs return to the film, The Last Homework, which provided a place for filming.The writer said, Uhm Tae-woong is really cool, and Yoon Hyun-sook is beautiful for the real time! He is tall and has a good ratio!I was impressed because I was very pleased with the request for a photo shoot and I was very impressed because I had a good personality.  I was once again impressed by the fact that I was doing the same god as a professional actor even if I shot the same god. In the photo, Uhm Tae-woong is showing a good recent situation in a hospital wearing a patients uniform. Yoon Hyun-sooks simple beauty, who has transformed into an actor, is also outstanding.Uhm Tae-woong returns to the movie Last Homework in about four years after the controversy over privacy.This work is the winner of Enpique and TS Narin Cinemas 1st Feature Commercial Film Competition, and director Lee Jung-chul will catch megaphones.Uhm Tae-woong, Yoon Hyun-sook and other actors Park Sang-myeon, Jeon Soo-kyung and Lee Sun are known to appear.On the other hand, Uhm Tae-woong is married to Yoon Hye-jin, a ballet dancer, and has a daughter, Zion Yang.Uhm Tae-woong has taken a movie Pokraine once after the incident, and during the blank season, he has been filming on Yoon Hye-jins YouTube channel What See TV.There are as many as 180,000 subscribers to What See TV.Yoon Hye-jin told Uhm Tae-woong, who is taking a break from his main job on the show, There will be good things.I passed through a long tunnel together and I had such a hard time. All hospitals, DB

Actor Uhm Tae-woong is returning to his work in four years, and his current situation is revealed for the first time.

Last month, a hospital blog posted photos and articles related to Uhm Tae-woong's return to the film, The Last Homework, which provided a place for filming.

The writer said, "Uhm Tae-woong is really cool, and Yoon Hyun-sook is beautiful for the real time! He is tall and has a good ratio! I was impressed because I was very pleased with the request for a photo shoot and I was very impressed because I had a good personality. "" I was once again impressed by the fact that I was doing the same god as a professional actor even if I shot the same god. "

In the photo, Uhm Tae-woong is showing a good recent situation in a hospital wearing a patient's uniform. Yoon Hyun-sook's simple beauty, who has transformed into an actor, is also outstanding.

Uhm Tae-woong returns to the movie 'Last Homework' in about four years after the controversy over privacy. This work is the winner of Enpique and TS Narin Cinema's 1st Feature Commercial Film Competition, and director Lee Jung-chul will catch megaphones.

Uhm Tae-woong, Yoon Hyun-sook and other actors Park Sang-myeon, Jeon Soo-kyung and Lee Sun are known to appear.

On the other hand, Uhm Tae-woong is married to Yoon Hye-jin, a ballet dancer, and has a daughter, Zion Yang.

Uhm Tae-woong has taken a movie 'Pokraine' once after the incident, and during the blank season, he has been filming on Yoon Hye-jin's YouTube channel 'What See TV'. There are as many as 180,000 subscribers to What See TV.

Yoon Hye-jin told Uhm Tae-woong, who is taking a break from his main job on the show, "There will be good things. I passed through a long tunnel together and I had such a hard time. "

All hospitals, DB