Uhm Tae-woong, return theory alone is a buzz...The public opinion is still 'well'

The Uhm Tae-woong return theory alone is shaking the world.On August 25, actor Uhm Tae-woong released a picture of his daughter Zion and her dog lying side by side without any comment on his personal instagram.Since last year, I have posted a photo work on Instagram for a while, but unlike before the Sex trafficking controversy, I could not see any pictures related to my family, so I guessed that this move was for my return.Recently, Yoon Hye-jin, wife of Uhm Tae-woong and famous Vallejorina, has been loved by YouTube and SNS for its charm and cool personality.Uhm Tae-woong, who is known to have been responsible for filming and editing the YouTube channel, also talked with Yoon Hye-jin and indirectly conveyed the current situation.In particular, Yoon Hye-jin collects topics through JTBC entertainment Liberation Town, and he is curious about the recent situation of Uhm Tae-woong or indirectly mentions and exposes with Yoon Hye-jin.Earlier, Uhm Tae-woong was caught up in a sexual assault case around August 2016 and shocked the public.An investigation has been launched on charges of violating the Special Act on the Punishment of Sexual Assault Crimes, claiming that Mr. A was raped by Uhm Tae-woong.As Uhm Tae-woongs sexual assault charges were cleared, the accuser A was sentenced to imprisonment for innocence, but police charged Uhm Tae-woong with violating laws on punishment of acts such as arranging sex trafficking.During the investigation, it was confirmed that Uhm Tae-woong had made a direct call to an officetel massage shop, booked and cashed, and eventually Uhm Tae-woong was fined for sex trafficking.The incident caused Uhm Tae-woongs image to crash sharply.Four years after the controversy, Yoon Hye-jin came forward and said, Uhm Tae-woong seems to have been self-sufficient.I want my wife to forgive me and my wife to forgive me, so I do not want to tell you about others. Nevertheless, Uhm Tae-woongs return will not be easy. The return theory alone shows some animosity.YouTube is enough for me to not see it, but please do not return to the broadcast, I do not want to see Uhm Tae-woong, but I do not want to see it between my wife and my wife, and Exposure of media apart from family problems is another problem.

The Uhm Tae-woong return theory alone is shaking the world.

On August 25, actor Uhm Tae-woong released a picture of his daughter Zion and her dog lying side by side without any comment on his personal instagram. Since last year, I have posted a photo work on Instagram for a while, but unlike before the Sex trafficking controversy, I could not see any pictures related to my family, so I guessed that this move was for my return.

Recently, Yoon Hye-jin, wife of Uhm Tae-woong and famous Vallejorina, has been loved by YouTube and SNS for its charm and cool personality. Uhm Tae-woong, who is known to have been responsible for filming and editing the YouTube channel, also talked with Yoon Hye-jin and indirectly conveyed the current situation. In particular, Yoon Hye-jin collects topics through JTBC entertainment 'Liberation Town', and he is curious about the recent situation of Uhm Tae-woong or indirectly mentions and exposes with Yoon Hye-jin.

Earlier, Uhm Tae-woong was caught up in a sexual assault case around August 2016 and shocked the public. An investigation has been launched on charges of violating the Special Act on the Punishment of Sexual Assault Crimes, claiming that Mr. A was raped by Uhm Tae-woong.

As Uhm Tae-woong's sexual assault charges were cleared, the accuser A was sentenced to imprisonment for innocence, but police charged Uhm Tae-woong with violating laws on punishment of acts such as arranging Sex trafficking. During the investigation, it was confirmed that Uhm Tae-woong had made a direct call to an officetel massage shop, booked and cashed, and eventually Uhm Tae-woong was fined for Sex trafficking.

The incident caused Uhm Tae-woong's image to crash sharply. Four years after the controversy, Yoon Hye-jin came forward and said, "Uhm Tae-woong seems to have been self-sufficient. I want my wife to forgive me and my wife to forgive me, so I do not want to tell you about others. "

Nevertheless, Uhm Tae-woong's return will not be easy. The return theory alone shows some animosity. "YouTube is enough for me to not see it, but please do not return to the broadcast," "I do not want to see Uhm Tae-woong, but I do not want to see it between my wife and my wife," and "Exposure of media apart from family problems is another problem."