Yoon Hye-jin, daughter leg Gibbs 'flirting'..."Uhm Tae-woong helps a lot" (Feminist movementtown)

JTBC Where Im Going Back to - Liberation Town (hereinafter referred to as Feminist Movement Town) was featured on the 20th, with the feminist movement life of Yoon Hye-jin.On the day, Yoon Hye-jin appeared in a car with his daughter, Zion, and wondered: Zion was hurt; the incontinence went and cast, Yoon Hye-jin said.Yoon Hye-jin explained, The original Zion helped a lot of my dad, but when my child was injured, I kept worrying, so I went to take him today because I wanted to go.Im hurt so please pack a lunch, Zion asked Yoon Hye-jin.Yoon Hye-jin refused to pay money and eat food, and Zion refuted, I am a patient.Yoon Hye-jin listened to Zions request for Kimbap, sandwiches and hot dogs and shouted, You do it.Then he asked, Will you do it if you hurt your mother? And Zion replied, I will do it.Yoon Hye-jin asked why he seemed tired unlike his usual way to feminist movement. I want to go quietly, but Zion told me too much about going with my mother.He shouted sandwiches, kimbap, and hot dogs until he got out of the car.And Yoon Hye-jin, who sent Zion, now smiled happily, shouting Feminist movement.Meanwhile, Yoon Hye-jin married actor Uhm Tae-woong and has a nine-year-old daughter, Zion.Photo: JTBC broadcast screen
JTBC Where Im Going Back to - Liberation Town (hereinafter referred to as Feminist Movement Town) was featured on the 20th, with the feminist movement life of Yoon Hye-jin.On the day, Yoon Hye-jin appeared in a car with his daughter, Zion, and wondered: Zion was hurt; the incontinence went and cast, Yoon Hye-jin said.Yoon Hye-jin explained, The original Zion helped a lot of my dad, but when my child was injured, I kept worrying, so I went to take him today because I wanted to go.Im hurt so please pack a lunch, Zion asked Yoon Hye-jin.Yoon Hye-jin refused to pay money and eat food, and Zion refuted, I am a patient.Yoon Hye-jin listened to Zions request for Kimbap, sandwiches and hot dogs and shouted, You do it.Then he asked, Will you do it if you hurt your mother? And Zion replied, I will do it.Yoon Hye-jin asked why he seemed tired unlike his usual way to feminist movement. I want to go quietly, but Zion told me too much about going with my mother.He shouted sandwiches, kimbap, and hot dogs until he got out of the car.And Yoon Hye-jin, who sent Zion, now smiled happily, shouting Feminist movement.Meanwhile, Yoon Hye-jin married actor Uhm Tae-woong and has a nine-year-old daughter, Zion.Photo: JTBC broadcast screen

jtbc 'Where I'm going back to - Liberation Town' (hereinafter referred to as 'Feminist movement Town') was featured on the 20th, with the Feminist movement life of Yoon Hye-jin.

On the day, Yoon Hye-jin appeared in a car with his daughter, Zion, and wondered: "Zion was hurt; the incontinence went and cast," Yoon Hye-jin said.

Yoon Hye-jin explained, "The original Zion helped a lot of my dad, but when my child was injured, I kept worrying, so I went to take him today because I wanted to go."

"I'm hurt so please pack a lunch," Zion asked Yoon Hye-jin. Yoon Hye-jin refused to "pay money and eat food," and Zion refuted, "I am a patient."

Yoon Hye-jin listened to Zion's request for Kimbap, sandwiches and hot dogs and shouted, "You do it." Then he asked, "Will you do it if you hurt your mother?" And Zion replied, "I will do it."

Yoon Hye-jin asked why he seemed tired unlike his usual way to Feminist movement. "I want to go quietly, but Zion told me too much about going with my mother."

He shouted sandwiches, kimbap, and hot dogs until he got out of the car. And Yoon Hye-jin, who sent Zion, now smiled happily, shouting "Feminist movement."

Meanwhile, Yoon Hye-jin married actor Uhm Tae-woong and has a nine-year-old daughter, Zion.

Photo: jtbc broadcast screen