"It's a bad thing from morning." Yoon Hye-jin, are you angry at Uhm Tae-woong without any notice?

Yoon Hye-jin, the wife of Actor Uhm Tae-woong and a senior Ballerina, showed a real couple chemistry.On the first day, Yoon Hye-jin said through his personal Instagram story, I found Pasta from the morning and fell out of pepperon chino, and it is a shame to buy it like a shot.Yoon Hye-jins heart, which did not want to cook anyway, was a statement.Since then, Yoon Hye-jin has made a speech to those who watch by releasing a photo of a Pasta that is made of a good Pasta, as if he had made peace with Uhm Tae-woong.The fans responded in various ways such as Wow, nuclear empathy, if my Husband does not have it, buy it, Sometimes I want my Husband to do it himself, and I want to eat it, but I am cute.On the other hand, Yoon Hye-jin is married to Actor Uhm Tae-woong and has a daughter, Zion Yang. Currently, Yoon Hye-jin is appearing in JTBC entertainment Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town.Yoon Hye-jin SNS

Yoon Hye-jin, the wife of Actor Uhm Tae-woong and a senior Ballerina, showed a real couple chemistry.

On the first day, Yoon Hye-jin said through his personal Instagram story, "I found Pasta from the morning and fell out of pepperon chino, and it is a shame to buy it like a shot." Yoon Hye-jin's heart, which did not want to cook anyway, was a statement.

Since then, Yoon Hye-jin has made a speech to those who watch by releasing a photo of a Pasta that is made of a good Pasta, as if he had made peace with Uhm Tae-woong.

The fans responded in various ways such as "Wow, nuclear empathy, if my Husband does not have it, buy it," "Sometimes I want my Husband to do it himself," and "I want to eat it, but I am cute."

On the other hand, Yoon Hye-jin is married to Actor Uhm Tae-woong and has a daughter, Zion Yang. Currently, Yoon Hye-jin is appearing in JTBC entertainment "Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town".

Yoon Hye-jin SNS