tv Cultwo Show' Kwon Hyuk-soo "Enjoying the Hwasa Fashion" while working as a maintenance outlet.

Actor Kwon Hyuk-soo has released a recent situation as a maintenance theater.Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kim Bum Min appeared in SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show on the 5th, while it was decorated with the corner of the Cultu PPL Embassy.On this day, Kwon Hyuk-soo introduced himself as a fresh water that gets fresh a week and Kim Tae-kyun agreed that Mr.Kim Tae-kyun revealed Kwon Hyuk-soos diet recent situation, saying, Kim Bum Min saw Kwon Hyuk-soo and said that the water was rising in beauty as the day went by.Kim Bum Min admired that the diet is going too well, and Kwon Hyuk-soo said, I used to be a diary, but now I am working as a maintainer.Kwon Hyuk-soo also commented on the secret of the fresh visuals, I wear bright costumes.Friends wear black, navy, and gray, but I wear it in Hwasa. Kim Bum Min said, Right.Ive been wearing a lot of colorful clothes and my shoes are orange, he said, admiring the fact that he looked really different.Kwon Hyuk-soo laughed, saying, I think it seemed really dull a few months ago.Kim Bum Min also recalled the recent situation in which the video that appeared on MBC Radio Star was very popular, saying, The number of channel subscribers has increased.This year, the target was 200,000, but it was well over 240,000 subscribers. On the other hand, it feels good and uneasy.I am not enjoying it because I am so interested.

Actor Kwon Hyuk-soo has released a recent situation as a maintenance theater.

Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kim Bum Min appeared in SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape tv Cultwo Show' on the 5th, while it was decorated with the corner of the Cultu PPL Embassy.

On this day, Kwon Hyuk-soo introduced himself as "a fresh water that gets fresh a week" and Kim Tae-kyun agreed that "Mr. Kim Tae-kyun revealed Kwon Hyuk-soo's diet recent situation, saying, "Kim Bum Min saw Kwon Hyuk-soo and said that the water was rising in beauty as the day went by." Kim Bum Min admired that "the diet is going too well," and Kwon Hyuk-soo said, "I used to be a diary, but now I am working as a maintainer."

Kwon Hyuk-soo also commented on the secret of the fresh visuals, "I wear bright costumes. Friends wear black, navy, and gray, but I wear it in Hwasa. "Kim Bum Min said," Right. “I’ve been wearing a lot of colorful clothes and my shoes are orange,” he said, admiring the fact that he looked really different. Kwon Hyuk-soo laughed, saying, "I think it seemed really dull a few months ago."

Kim Bum Min also recalled the recent situation in which the video that appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' was very popular, saying, "The number of channel subscribers has increased. This year, the target was 200,000, but it was well over 240,000 subscribers. On the other hand, it feels good and uneasy. I am not enjoying it because I am so interested. "