Kwon Hyuk-soo "Gangnam District Lee Sang-hwa Japan House, Apartment, Views Candid" (South Korean Foreigners)

Kwon Hyuk-soo spoke of the Japanese house in Gangnam District, Lee Sang-hwa.MBC every1 entertainment South Korean Foreigners broadcasted on June 30th featured Gangnam District, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Lee Se-young and Lee Yeon-hwa as guests.On this day, Kwon Hyuk-soo revealed that he was close to Gangnam District and reported his experience of going to Japan as well as Korean house.I went to Japan so quickly that I had difficulty booking the hotel and received the key to Gangnam District.Kwon Hyuk-soo explained in a word that the view is amazing to MC Kim Yong-mans question about how the house is.Meanwhile, Gangnam District said, Its part of the project. I went a few days later. I cleaned it up.But I left my panties sucked, he said. I put it away.
Kwon Hyuk-soo spoke of the Japanese house in Gangnam District, Lee Sang-hwa.MBC every1 entertainment South Korean Foreigners broadcasted on June 30th featured Gangnam District, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Lee Se-young and Lee Yeon-hwa as guests.On this day, Kwon Hyuk-soo revealed that he was close to Gangnam District and reported his experience of going to Japan as well as Korean house.I went to Japan so quickly that I had difficulty booking the hotel and received the key to Gangnam District.Kwon Hyuk-soo explained in a word that the view is amazing to MC Kim Yong-mans question about how the house is.Meanwhile, Gangnam District said, Its part of the project. I went a few days later. I cleaned it up.But I left my panties sucked, he said. I put it away.

Kwon Hyuk-soo spoke of the Japanese house in Gangnam District, Lee Sang-hwa.

MBC every1 entertainment South Korean Foreigners' broadcasted on June 30th featured 'Gangnam District, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Lee Se-young and Lee Yeon-hwa as guests.

On this day, Kwon Hyuk-soo revealed that he was close to Gangnam District and reported his experience of going to Japan as well as Korean house. I went to Japan so quickly that I had difficulty booking the hotel and received the key to Gangnam District.

Kwon Hyuk-soo explained in a word that "the view is amazing" to MC Kim Yong-man's question about how the house is.

Meanwhile, Gangnam District said, "It's part of the project. I went a few days later. I cleaned it up. But I left my panties sucked, "he said." I put it away. "