I heard you were a SNL2 family. Jay Park, feeling betrayed and stormy.

Jay Park laughed at the SNL Crewes by showing a disrap with a sense of betrayal and a sad heart.In SNL Korea Season 2, which was unveiled on March 26 through Coupang Play, Jay Park showed Disrap through Inner Rapper corner.Jay Park, who once worked as Crewe. After a long time on the SNL film, he had a great affection for the SNL team as a family.Jay Park was welcomed by Jung I-ran and Kwon Hyuk-soo, who said he wanted to see Jay Park and told Kwon Hyuk-soo, Im really watching the channel.I also subscribed to that, he said, certifying that he subscribed to the Kwon Hyuk-soo personal YouTube channel.Kwon Hyuk-soo confirmed Jay Park was actually subscribing and admired it, saying: Oh my righteousness!I subscribed to your channel, he said, adding to his warmth with a sticky loyalty.Then Jung and I said, It was a big hit. I heard you featured in the IU song.When Jay Parks face suddenly hardened in the mistake of Jung and Lee, Kwon Hyuk-soo looked at Jay Parks eyes and said, My sister.It was featured by Mr. IU, who is a yellowee.Jung I-rang says, Oh, Im sorry, people are just talking about the IU.Jay Parks stiff look was never going to be released.Soon after, Kwon Hyuk-soo entered the Jay Park YouTube channel saying that he would show Jung I-rang a new Jay Park music video, but unlike the words that he was subscribed to the Jay Park channel, he found that he was not subscribed and Jay Park felt betrayed.Jay Park said, I subscribed to 2 million channels. 200,000 DArithleans did not subscribe to me. Then I do not subscribe to the index finger.Now, the basic manners Good and That and the Old and Al, you are now X as of today.

Jay Park laughed at the 'SNL' Crewes by showing a disrap with a sense of betrayal and a sad heart.

In 'SNL Korea Season 2', which was unveiled on March 26 through Coupang Play, Jay Park showed Disrap through 'Inner Rapper' corner.

Jay Park, who once worked as Crewe. After a long time on the "SNL" film, he had a great affection for the "SNL" team as a family.

Jay Park was welcomed by Jung I-ran and Kwon Hyuk-soo, who said he wanted to see Jay Park and told Kwon Hyuk-soo, "I'm really watching the channel. I also subscribed to that, "he said, certifying that he subscribed to the Kwon Hyuk-soo personal YouTube channel. Kwon Hyuk-soo confirmed Jay Park was actually subscribing and admired it, saying: "Oh my righteousness!" "I subscribed to your channel," he said, adding to his warmth with a sticky loyalty.

Then Jung and I said, "It was a big hit. I heard you featured in the IU song." When Jay Park's face suddenly hardened in the mistake of Jung and Lee, Kwon Hyuk-soo looked at Jay Park's eyes and said, "My sister. "It was featured by Mr. IU, who is a yellowee."

Jung I-rang says, Oh, I'm sorry, people are just talking about the IU.Jay Park's stiff look was never going to be released.

Soon after, Kwon Hyuk-soo entered the Jay Park YouTube channel saying that he would show Jung I-rang a new Jay Park music video, but unlike the words that he was subscribed to the Jay Park channel, he found that he was not subscribed and Jay Park felt betrayed.

Jay Park said, "I subscribed to 2 million channels. 200,000 D'Arithleans did not subscribe to me. Then I do not subscribe to the index finger. Now, the basic manners 'Good and That and the Old and Al', you are now X as of today. "