tv Cultwo Show' Kim Bum Min "Lily Se-eun, Actor class student relationship...

Actor-turned-youtuber Kim Bum Min praised LilySe-eun for his vocal simulations as a good friend.In the section of the PPL Embassy, Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kim Bum Min appeared on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 29th, showing off their talks.On this day, Tsubokman said, I was close to LilySe-eun, who played vocal simulation on behalf of myself who left last week. I met with a student who taught me when I was teaching Actor class, and I did YouTube collaboration.LilySe-eun has been robbed of her personal life, said Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kim Tae-kyun, who said, Im a very good friend.Kim Tae-kyun said, LilySe-eun said that he was timid and trembling, but he went to the stir. Tsubok said, I can not do it before I do it.It is the same, he said, with a surprise revelation and a laugh.Kim Bum Min, who said he had been recording Radio Star last week, appeared in a special feature of Honey Voice, and showed off his dedication by showing off the story of Radio Star, including an instant reenactment of Lee Geum-hees announcers vocal imitation.

Actor-turned-YouTuber Kim Bum Min praised Lily Se-eun for his vocal simulations as a good Friend.

In the section of the PPL Embassy, Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kim Bum Min appeared on SBS Power FM's "Dooshi Escape tv Cultwo Show" broadcast on the 29th, showing off their talks.

On this day, Tsubokman said, "I was close to Lily Se-eun, who played vocal simulation on behalf of myself who left last week." "I met with a student who taught me when I was teaching Actor class, and I did YouTube collaboration. “Lily Se-eun has been robbed of her personal life,” said Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kim Tae-kyun, who said, “I’m a very good Friend.”

Kim Tae-kyun said, "Lily Se-eun said that he was timid and trembling, but he went to the stir." Tsubok said, "I can not do it before I do it. It is the same, "he said, with a surprise revelation and a laugh.

Kim Bum Min, who said he had been recording Radio Star last week, appeared in a special feature of Honey Voice, and showed off his dedication by showing off the story of Radio Star, including an instant reenactment of Lee Geum-hee's announcer's vocal imitation.