Hwasa, 'Oman Sang Jail' Resolution "Showing Lee Si-eon Dance, Shocking, Favorite Brother Chain Reaction Growing" (SNL2)

Group MAMAMOO Hwasa has revealed the birth of Oman Sang-ji.Host Hwasa appeared in the opening of Coupang Play SNL Korea Season 2 released on December 12.Hwasa, a maker who collects various topics such as giblet food, bold costumes, and so on, could not miss Oman Sang-ji.Shin Dong-yup asked, How did you make such a look on the air? Is not it a look when you saw what you really hated?Hwasa then said, In I live alone, Lee Si-eon was excited and danced.But I think I was shocked, he said. I think I have done Chain Reaction more (big) because I am my favorite brother. Shin Dong-yup said, I will not make such a look in SNL, but suddenly Kwon Hyuk-soo was surprised when he danced in Hwasas Maria costume and was bent on stage.When Shin Dong-yup asked, Do you hate Lee Si-eon more, but do you hate to see more now? Hwasa said, Hyuksus brother won.My gums are dry, he said, reproducing Oman Sang-jil and making a laugh.Hwasa announced the full-scale start with a pelvic dance with Kwon Hyuk-soo.

Group MAMAMOO Hwasa has revealed the birth of 'Oman Sang-ji'.

Host Hwasa appeared in the opening of Coupang Play 'SNL Korea Season 2' released on December 12.

Hwasa, a maker who collects various topics such as giblet food, bold costumes, and so on, could not miss 'Oman Sang-ji'. Shin Dong-yup asked, "How did you make such a look on the air? Is not it a look when you saw what you really hated?"

Hwasa then said, "In 'I live alone', Lee Si-eon was excited and danced. But I think I was shocked, "he said." I think I have done Chain Reaction more (big) because I am my favorite brother. "

Shin Dong-yup said, "I will not make such a look in 'SNL'," but suddenly Kwon Hyuk-soo was surprised when he danced in Hwasa's 'Maria' costume and was bent on stage.

When Shin Dong-yup asked, "Do you hate Lee Si-eon more, but do you hate to see more now?" Hwasa said, "Hyuksu's brother won. My gums are dry, "he said, reproducing Oman Sang-jil and making a laugh.

Hwasa announced the full-scale start with a pelvic dance with Kwon Hyuk-soo.