Sung Si-kyung, who opened up to the 'Gaslighting controversy', said, "There is no truth...I am more frustrated than hate."

Sung Si-kyung, who was communicating with fans through YouTube live streaming with fans on the 24th, opened his mouth about the recent Gaslighting controversy.Earlier, a netizen posted a message to Community and the Blue House National Petition, saying that he was Gaslighting by Sung Si-kyung.Mr. A, who wrote the article, insisted that Sung Si-kyung stalked him and Gaslighted him from last spring.However, Mr. As writing lacked credibility and received only 51 consent over 20 days.Sung Si-kyung also did not respond much, and the netizens who responded to it responded that it was absurd.I saw a lot of comfort this time, and I was told that I was doing Gaslighting, Sung Si-kyung said.How to answer is also ambiguous. He may be watching this broadcast. He may think that he is talking to me again.Sung Si-kyung said, I did not answer because I did not want to get a article. I was told that I did not answer it inevitably. What is there to answer?I will answer if there is one truth. Sung Si-kyung said, I thought it would be difficult around. I knew it originally and I could know the fans who saw SNS. I think it would be better for him to get treatment.I might think it was Oji, but I thought that I had the right to say that because he hurt me. Sung Si-kyung said, I do not talk about this in the first place. If you stop, it will be good. If you do not stop, I will let you get treatment.Im continuing to ask Lawyer, he said, with a firm attitude.Sung Si-kyung said: I think its better to say, Can I help you rather than Give me up - those who want to be scolded are evil evil evil spirits.This person is more frustrating than hate, he said.Finally, Sung Si-kyung said, You commented on YouTube again.I can not stop it, so if I wait and get a Lawyer contact, I think it would be good to have to get treatment. Sung Si-kyung also made a step for those who create perception rumors that plague him.Sung Si-kyung said, This is a person who believes that he is sincerely and does not have any malice. Worse, he edits the video and makes a perception captain and is evil.People who are worse than this are worse people, and they will not stop until they retire.I will continue to find out that I have given some of my money to Lawyer because others are tithes. This is not hard, it was a little harder when I came to the coordinates and cursed them, and it was more annoying because it was malicious, Sung Si-kyung said.

Sung Si-kyung, who was communicating with fans through YouTube live streaming with fans on the 24th, opened his mouth about the recent 'Gaslighting controversy'.

Earlier, a netizen posted a message to Community and the Blue House National Petition, saying that he was Gaslighting by Sung Si-kyung. Mr. A, who wrote the article, insisted that Sung Si-kyung stalked him and Gaslighted him from last spring.

However, Mr. A's writing lacked credibility and received only 51 consent over 20 days. Sung Si-kyung also did not respond much, and the netizens who responded to it responded that it was absurd.

"I saw a lot of comfort this time, and I was told that I was doing Gaslighting," Sung Si-kyung said.

"How to answer is also ambiguous. He may be watching this broadcast. He may think that he is talking to me again."

Sung Si-kyung said, "I did not answer because I did not want to get a article. I was told that I did not answer it inevitably." "What is there to answer? I will answer if there is one truth. "

Sung Si-kyung said, "I thought it would be difficult around. I knew it originally and I could know the fans who saw SNS." "I think it would be better for him to get treatment. I might think it was Oji, but I thought that I had the right to say that because he hurt me. "

Sung Si-kyung said, "I do not talk about this in the first place. If you stop, it will be good. If you do not stop, I will let you get treatment. I'm continuing to ask Lawyer," he said, with a firm attitude.

Sung Si-kyung said: "I think it's better to say, 'Can I help you' rather than 'Give me up' - those who want to be scolded are evil evil evil spirits. This person is more frustrating than hate, "he said.

Finally, Sung Si-kyung said, "You commented on YouTube again. I can not stop it, so if I wait and get a Lawyer contact, I think it would be good to have to get treatment. "

Sung Si-kyung also made a step for those who create 'perception rumors' that plague him. Sung Si-kyung said, "This is a person who believes that he is sincerely and does not have any malice. Worse, he edits the video and makes a" perception captain "and is evil."

"People who are worse than this are worse people, and they will not stop until they retire. I will continue to find out that I have given some of my money to Lawyer because others are tithes. "

"This is not hard, it was a little harder when I came to the coordinates and cursed them, and it was more annoying because it was malicious," Sung Si-kyung said.