Song Jae-hee, 60 million won for Ji So-yun The Red Car Gift Reasons: "Will You Dream It"

Actor Song Jae-hee revealed to his wife Ji So-yun why he Gifted the expensive The Red Song Jae-hee wrote a long article on his SNS on the 22nd, I want to make my wifes dream Eru.Song Jae-hee recently gave his wife a 60 million won luxury The Red Car gift.I have been through some hard work together that I have not thought of recently, and I have seen the sincere shameful heart from my wife who treats it, and I have been impressed by how great the power of the heart is.My wife always says that I am the best thing to be happy.And I realized that I was in reality and satisfaction in my life until I met my wife. I instill courage in the place of mistaken experience.  I can give up in front of me shouting no before I hear it, I can do my hurt every day. Song Jae-hee also said, My wifes sincerity is honesty and courage.I am very ashamed of being a selfish adult who lived without love in the name of consideration or courtesy that I do not want to hurt others. I also give Top Model that I want to live like that person.Song Jae-hee also said, Now I want to give my wife courage, I want to make her dream Eru.My dear is good at doing anything and I am qualified to do anything, he said. I explained to my wife why I expressed my heart to the high-end The Red Car.Here is a specialization in Song Jae-hees writing:At first I thought my wife was just a Savoie hard worker. Personality and inclination. I thought she liked it like playing.But recently, when I went through some hard work that I did not think about, I saw the sincere shameful heart from my wife who treated it, and I was amazed at how big the power of the heart is.After his wife and marriage, skydiving, skin scuba, grand canyon camping, Jeju Island trip, Italian bike trip, YouTube, Tiktok, Lils, Ji So-yun Instagram personal photographer, cosmetics business, interior, carpenter, furniture design, delivery of my house, good husband, praisecutter, long hair, I have experienced all the exciting things that I have not experienced in the world, including Baeja, Nasilin, Star Rhythm Training, and recent Bodyguard Project.Its all the things Ive been trying to do since I was a kid. Like bucket lists.But at some point with my wife and marriage, the blank next to the empty list is filled with check marks.And if you think about it, all I did was say YES with Savoie difficulty. Savoie difficulty.My wife always says that Im happy is the best.And in my life I lived before I met my wife, I realized that I was reality and satisfaction. I put courage in the place of experience (like I have done it all) that I mistakenly mistaken (the fact is too arrogant and helpless.I can give up in front of me shouting NO before I hear it, and I can do it every day in my wound, but I want to be happy and give courage to the end.My wifes heart is honesty and courage, honesty and honest in front of God, loyal to small things, cherishing promises, not judging people on the surface, and treating everyone with love.I am very ashamed to be a selfish adult who lived without love in the name of I do not want to hurt others, I do not want to be treated or And I give you the Top Model that I want to live like a wonderful person who resembles Jesus like that person.Now I want to give her courage. I want to make her dream Eru. She can do anything! She deserves anything!!!!!!!!The dragon is Cheering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=

Actor Song Jae-hee revealed to his wife Ji So-yun why he Gifted the expensive The Red Song Jae-hee wrote a long article on his SNS on the 22nd, "I want to make my wife's dream Eru."

Song Jae-hee recently gave his wife a 60 million won luxury The Red Car Gift. "I have been through some hard work together that I have not thought of recently, and I have seen the 'sincere shameful heart' from my wife who treats it, and I have been impressed by how great the power of the heart is."

"My wife always says that I am the best thing to be happy. And I realized that I was in reality and satisfaction in my life until I met my wife. I instill courage in the place of mistaken experience. "" I can Give up in front of me shouting 'no' before I hear it, I can do my hurt every day. "

Song Jae-hee also said, "My wife's sincerity is honesty and courage. I am very ashamed of being a selfish adult who lived without love in the name of consideration or courtesy that I do not want to hurt others. "I also give Top Model that I want to live like that person."

Song Jae-hee also said, "Now I want to give my wife courage, I want to make her dream Eru. "My dear is good at doing anything and I am qualified to do anything," he said. "I explained to my wife why I expressed my heart to the high-end The Red Car.

Here is a specialization in Song Jae-hee's writing:

At first I thought my wife was just a Savoie hard worker. Personality and inclination. I thought she liked it like playing.

But recently, when I went through some hard work that I did not think about, I saw the 'sincere shameful heart' from my wife who treated it, and I was amazed at how big the power of the heart is.

After his wife and marriage, skydiving, skin scuba, grand canyon camping, Jeju Island trip, Italian bike trip, YouTube, Tiktok, Lils, Ji So-yun Instagram personal photographer, cosmetics business, interior, carpenter, furniture design, delivery of my house, good husband, praisecutter, long hair, I have experienced all the exciting things that I have not experienced in the world, including Baeja, Nasilin, Star Rhythm Training, and recent Bodyguard Project.

It's all the things I've been trying to do since I was a kid. Like bucket lists. But at some point with my wife and marriage, the blank next to the empty list is filled with check marks. And if you think about it, all I did was say "YES" with Savoie difficulty. Savoie difficulty.

My wife always says that I'm happy is the best. And in my life I lived before I met my wife, I realized that I was 'reality' and 'satisfaction'. I put 'courage' in the place of experience (like I have done it all) that I mistakenly mistaken (the fact is too arrogant and helpless.

I can Give up in front of me shouting NO before I hear it, and I can do it every day in my wound, but I want to be happy and give courage to the end.

My wife's heart is honesty and courage, honesty and honest in front of God, loyal to small things, cherishing promises, not judging people on the surface, and treating everyone with love. I am very ashamed to be a selfish adult who lived without love in the name of 'I do not want to hurt others', 'I do not want to be treated' or '

And I give you the Top Model that I want to live like a wonderful person who resembles Jesus like that person.

Now I want to give her courage. I want to make her dream Eru. She can do anything! She deserves anything!!!!!!!! The dragon is Cheering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=