'Song Jae-hee' Ji So-yun "Dad's name An Jung-geun, brother Ahn Changhora Day is more meaningful"

Actor Ji So-yun reveals why Day is specialJi So-yun said on his SNS on the 1st, I tried OOTD with an umbrella in rainy 3.1.We will celebrate the day when we announced the independence of Korea to the world and thank you for the patriotic devotion that gave our lives for independence. I have a more meaningful day because my fathers name is An Jung-geun brothers name Ahn Changho.We reflect on the freedom of all life and the meaning of Day. Meanwhile, Ji So-yun married actor Song Jae-hee in 2017.ji So-yun SNS

Actor Ji So-yun reveals why Day is special

Ji So-yun said on his SNS on the 1st, "I tried OOTD with an umbrella in rainy 3.1. We will celebrate the day when we announced the independence of Korea to the world and thank you for the patriotic devotion that gave our lives for independence. "

"I have a more meaningful day because my father's name is 'An Jung-geun' brother's name 'Ahn Changho'. We reflect on the freedom of all life and the meaning of Day. "

Meanwhile, Ji So-yun married actor Song Jae-hee in 2017.

Ji So-yun SNS