Ji So-yun, extraordinary aura 'model force'

Ji So-yun has been in a state of fashion for a while.On the afternoon of the 23rd, Ji So-yun said to his instagram, Winter is really cold, so it is not a favorite season, but there are many pretty clothes, so it seems to enjoy the winter.Originally pink was so cute that it was all pink clothes, but nowadays I am in Purple and I keep getting hands on Purple. In the photo, Ji So-yun was photographed wearing a coat and boots; sophisticated sunglasses and a pose in a bag showed off the models appearance.So I want to change the interior to Purple again, so I found Purple items until early yesterday morning.Meanwhile, Ji So-yun debuted in 2013 with the MBC drama Light Romance and married Actor Song Jae-hee in 2017.Recently, I succeeded in dieting and collected topics, and I am communicating through YouTube channel.
Ji So-yun has been in a state of fashion for a while.On the afternoon of the 23rd, Ji So-yun said to his instagram, Winter is really cold, so it is not a favorite season, but there are many pretty clothes, so it seems to enjoy the winter.Originally pink was so cute that it was all pink clothes, but nowadays I am in Purple and I keep getting hands on Purple. In the photo, Ji So-yun was photographed wearing a coat and boots; sophisticated sunglasses and a pose in a bag showed off the models appearance.So I want to change the interior to Purple again, so I found Purple items until early yesterday morning.Meanwhile, Ji So-yun debuted in 2013 with the MBC drama Light Romance and married Actor Song Jae-hee in 2017.Recently, I succeeded in dieting and collected topics, and I am communicating through YouTube channel.

Ji So-yun has been in a state of fashion for a while.

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Ji So-yun said to his instagram, "Winter is really cold, so it is not a favorite season, but there are many pretty clothes, so it seems to enjoy the winter. Originally pink was so cute that it was all pink clothes, but nowadays I am in Purple and I keep getting hands on Purple. "

In the photo, Ji So-yun was photographed wearing a coat and boots; sophisticated sunglasses and a pose in a bag showed off the model's appearance.

"So I want to change the interior to Purple again, so I found Purple items until early yesterday morning.

Meanwhile, Ji So-yun debuted in 2013 with the MBC drama "Light Romance" and married Actor Song Jae-hee in 2017. Recently, I succeeded in dieting and collected topics, and I am communicating through YouTube channel.