Song Jae-hee "I'm game judge...Ji So-yun embarrassed appearance marriages and first sees" tears ('gold counseling center')

Song Jae-hee and Ji So-yun have been judged Im game, Confessions have said.Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center (hereinafter referred to as Gold Counseling Center), which aired on the 31st, featured Sun-Nam actress Song Jae-hee and Ji So-yun.When asked about the second generation plan, Ji So-yun said, I am waiting for a noble angel that I can not do with my efforts.Song Jae-hee also said he was waiting for a child that may not be our power.Song Jae-hee said, I heard the story of Im game in the hospital.I learned that I had to have a child through the test tube. It seems that I saw my wife panic for the first time with marriage.In fact, I have only been facing my wife for a few days. I think I talked for the first time because I decided to come to this broadcast.

Song Jae-hee and Ji So-yun have been judged I'm game, Confessions have said.

Channel A "Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center" (hereinafter referred to as "Gold Counseling Center"), which aired on the 31st, featured Sun-Nam actress Song Jae-hee and Ji So-yun.

When asked about the second generation plan, Ji So-yun said, "I am waiting for a noble angel that I can not do with my efforts." Song Jae-hee also said he was "waiting for a child that may not be our power."

Song Jae-hee said, "I heard the story of I'm game in the hospital. I learned that I had to have a child through the test tube. "It seems that I saw my wife panic for the first time with marriage. In fact, I have only been facing my wife for a few days. I think I talked for the first time because I decided to come to this broadcast.