Song Jae-hee' Ji So-yun reveals 60 Million Won The Red Car 'Dream Car' "Husband as a birthday present"

Actor Ji So-yun expressed his gratitude by showing off that he was presented with a Dream Car to Song Jae-hee, a Husband.Ji So-yun posted photos on the SNS on the 19th with a long article starting with the hashtag # Everyone _ I _ I will ____The photo showed Ji So-yun posing in front of the expensive The Red Car in the runners window.The car is known as The Red Car, which has a maximum price of 65.9 million won.Ji So-yun, who smiles brightly in front of Toyota, guessed the joy of being presented with tea.Ji So-yun said, I had a car that I wanted to have too much for my life.I grew up watching the soldier Father since I was a child, and the figure of the military Jeep Tassy was very cool, he said. I have dreamed of the Red Car brand as a dream car since childhood.Especially, he said, Toyota, Husband, who is interested in motorcycles, is a pretty thing every time new designs come out.I did not really think about it, but I told me that I would really surprise this birthday, and Husband really bought it as a 36th birthday gift. Ji So-yun, who was thrilled that my life is the first car in my name, said, In the meantime, my brother and my company have been shooting alone, auditions, meetingsI am very sorry to see Lee Yong with my clothes and shoes to change among the times I had to go to each other. I expressed my deep gratitude to Song Jae-hee, who cared carefully for me.I was happy and happy during my marriage, which I started to want to start with my two parents without the help of my parents, but I was grateful that I could remember those times together, he said. I love Husband, who kept the promise that So-yeon promised to buy me a car.Ji So-yun married actor Song Jae-hee in September 2017 and started a family.After marriage, the two are showing off their unchanging affection through SNS and YouTube, and are getting a favorable response as a love-man couple.Ill do it, pleaseThere was a car Ive wanted so much for the rest of my life.Since I was a child, I grew up watching the soldier Father, and the image of the military Jeep was very cool.I was like a tank going to war while watching Jeep for a young man, and I thought that Father, who handles a car that looks like a tank in the eyes of a child, was so cool that I wanted to ride when I grew up.Toyota, a motorcycle-interested Husband used to ask, Is that pretty every time new designs come out?Every time I did, I used to say, Jeep Wrangler is the coolest. (I also have a little bit of a baby ice cream.)I never thought about it, but I told me that I would scarp you this birthday and Husband bought me as a 36th birthday present... My life, my first car in my name.My favorite color, interior design, all in detail, is drunk. How is this? It was amazing, even this is the 80th anniversary edition.I have been sorry for seeing Lee Yong with my clothes and shoes to change among the time I had to go to the scene alone without my brother and my company, auditions, meetings.I was doing it because I was not riding a taxi and I was stuck with the window and the bruise, but how much did I worry about it because I wanted to present it with Surprise?I think it looks so cute.I was happy and happy during my marriage, which I started to want to start with my two strengths without the help of my parents when I married, but I am grateful that I can remember those times together.There may be more unexpected things in the future, but we will continue to live with Choices and Choices with happiness.Lets make more memories with this car. I love Husband who kept that promise that So-yeon promised me to buy it.Thank you again for the birthday, and I am so grateful to those who always cheer us up.I hope everyone will be Moy Yat, like birthday.The video that Husband presented will be released on YouTube soon.#New car #Jeep #Rangler #80th Anniversary Edition #JEEPJi So-yun SNS.

Actor Ji So-yun expressed his gratitude by showing off that he was presented with a 'Dream Car' to Song Jae-hee, a Husband.

Ji So-yun posted photos on the SNS on the 19th with a long article starting with the hashtag "# Everyone _ I _ I will ____"

The photo showed Ji So-yun posing in front of the expensive The Red Car in the runner's window. The car is known as The Red Car, which has a maximum price of 65.9 million won. Ji So-yun, who smiles brightly in front of Toyota, guessed the joy of being presented with tea.

Ji So-yun said, "I had a car that I wanted to have too much for my life. "I grew up watching the soldier Father since I was a child, and the figure of the military Jeep Tassy was very cool," he said. "I have dreamed of The Red Car brand as a dream car since childhood.

Especially, he said, "Toyota, Husband, who is interested in motorcycles, is a pretty thing every time new designs come out. "I did not really think about it, but I told me that I would really Surprise this birthday," and Husband really bought it as a 36th birthday gift. "

Ji So-yun, who was thrilled that "my life is the first car in my name," said, "In the meantime, my brother and my company have been shooting alone, auditions, meetings

I am very sorry to see Lee Yong with my clothes and shoes to change among the times I had to go to each other. "I expressed my deep gratitude to Song Jae-hee, who cared carefully for me.

"I was happy and happy during my marriage, which I started to want to start with my two parents without the help of my parents, but I was grateful that I could remember those times together," he said. "I love Husband, who kept the promise that So-yeon promised to buy me a car."

Ji So-yun married actor Song Jae-hee in September 2017 and started a family. After marriage, the two are showing off their unchanging affection through SNS and YouTube, and are getting a favorable response as a 'love-man' couple.

I'll do it, please

There was a car I've wanted so much for the rest of my life.

Since I was a child, I grew up watching the soldier Father, and the image of the military Jeep was very cool.

I was like a tank going to war while watching Jeep for a young man, and I thought that Father, who handles a car that looks like a tank in the eyes of a child, was so cool that I wanted to ride when I grew up.

Toyota, a motorcycle-interested Husband used to ask, Is that pretty every time new designs come out? Every time I did, I used to say, Jeep Wrangler is the coolest. (I also have a little bit of a baby ice cream.)

I never thought about it, but I told me that I would "scarp you this birthday" and Husband bought me as a 36th birthday present... My life, my first car in my name.

My favorite color, interior design, all in detail, is drunk. How is this? It was amazing, even this is the 80th anniversary edition.

I have been sorry for seeing Lee Yong with my clothes and shoes to change among the time I had to go to the scene alone without my brother and my company, auditions, meetings.

I was doing it because I was not riding a taxi and I was stuck with the window and the bruise, but how much did I worry about it because I wanted to present it with Surprise? I think it looks so cute.

I was happy and happy during my marriage, which I started to want to start with my two strengths without the help of my parents when I married, but I am grateful that I can remember those times together. There may be more unexpected things in the future, but we will continue to live with Choices and Choices with happiness. Let's make more memories with this car. I love Husband who kept that promise that So-yeon promised me to buy it.

Thank you again for the birthday, and I am so grateful to those who always cheer us up. I hope everyone will be Moy Yat, like birthday.

The video that Husband presented will be released on YouTube soon.

#New car #Jeep #Rangler #80th Anniversary Edition #Jeep

Ji So-yun SNS.