Lee Seok Hoon pictorial "Success = luck, trying not to get swept away"

Lee Seok Hoon has emanated a unique soft charisma in the July issue of the fashion magazine GQ, which was released on Monday.Lee Seok Hoon in the picture perfectly digested various dresses from casual costumes to sophisticated suits.In addition, he showed the tattoos engraved all over the body and completed a picture with a fascinating atmosphere.Lee Seok Hoon has recently been enjoying the prime of his career as a SG Wannabe reverse, a musical Marie Antoinette sold-out record, and a Wonderful Radio Lee Seok Hoon radio DJ after appearing on MBC entertainment program What do you do?Lee Seok Hoon told an interview with Zikyu: Im trying not to get swept away now, I need to be resolute and I need to be tight.I think I have a lot of troubles and I am honestly lucky, he said. I think success is just luck.I do not neglect singing practice or keep my body in order to prepare for the time when such luck does not come, he said.Asked about the days when he was most brilliant, he said, It is the moment when Joo Won was born that I experienced the greatest happiness and thrill as a person, and now as a singer.I have never received much public attention like these days. It was a steady singer, a good singer, this much. Lee Seok Hoon, who is worried about how to repay the love he received from his fans, predicted that he will show a different appearance as a musical actor.In Marie Antoinette, he played the role of Count Axel von Ferzen, a nobleman and soldier.Most people think of a soft image of me, and I think I will show you a more serious look.I started with the practice of stretching my shoulders and walking, and I am more concerned with the part that conveys the song than the usual soft singing. Lee Seok Hoon is continuing his musical career in various fields as well as SG Wannabe activities as a solo singer and musical actor, and is about to open musical Marie Antoinette on July 13th.More pictorials and interviews by Lee Seok Hoon can be found in the July issue of Zikyu.
Lee Seok Hoon has emanated a unique soft charisma in the July issue of the fashion magazine GQ, which was released on Monday.Lee Seok Hoon in the picture perfectly digested various dresses from casual costumes to sophisticated suits.In addition, he showed the tattoos engraved all over the body and completed a picture with a fascinating atmosphere.Lee Seok Hoon has recently been enjoying the prime of his career as a SG Wannabe reverse, a musical Marie Antoinette sold-out record, and a Wonderful Radio Lee Seok Hoon radio DJ after appearing on MBC entertainment program What do you do?Lee Seok Hoon told an interview with Zikyu: Im trying not to get swept away now, I need to be resolute and I need to be tight.I think I have a lot of troubles and I am honestly lucky, he said. I think success is just luck.I do not neglect singing practice or keep my body in order to prepare for the time when such luck does not come, he said.Asked about the days when he was most brilliant, he said, It is the moment when Joo Won was born that I experienced the greatest happiness and thrill as a person, and now as a singer.I have never received much public attention like these days. It was a steady singer, a good singer, this much. Lee Seok Hoon, who is worried about how to repay the love he received from his fans, predicted that he will show a different appearance as a musical actor.In Marie Antoinette, he played the role of Count Axel von Ferzen, a nobleman and soldier.Most people think of a soft image of me, and I think I will show you a more serious look.I started with the practice of stretching my shoulders and walking, and I am more concerned with the part that conveys the song than the usual soft singing. Lee Seok Hoon is continuing his musical career in various fields as well as SG Wannabe activities as a solo singer and musical actor, and is about to open musical Marie Antoinette on July 13th.More pictorials and interviews by Lee Seok Hoon can be found in the July issue of Zikyu.

Lee Seok Hoon has emanated a unique soft charisma in the July issue of the fashion magazine GQ, which was released on Monday.

Lee Seok Hoon in the picture perfectly digested various dresses from casual costumes to sophisticated suits. In addition, he showed the tattoos engraved all over the body and completed a picture with a fascinating atmosphere.

Lee Seok Hoon has recently been enjoying the prime of his career as a SG Wannabe reverse, a musical 'Marie Antoinette' sold-out record, and a 'Wonderful Radio Lee Seok Hoon' radio DJ after appearing on MBC entertainment program 'What do you do?'

Lee Seok Hoon told an Interview with Zikyu: "I'm trying not to get swept away now, I need to be resolute and I need to be tight. I think I have a lot of troubles and I am honestly lucky, "he said." I think success is just luck. "I do not neglect singing practice or keep my body in order to prepare for the time when such luck does not come," he said.

Asked about the days when he was most brilliant, he said, "It is the moment when Joo Won was born that I experienced the greatest happiness and thrill as a person, and now as a Singer. I have never received much public attention like these days. It was a steady Singer, a good Singer, this much. "

Lee Seok Hoon, who is worried about how to repay the love he received from his fans, predicted that he will show a different appearance as a musical actor. "In 'Marie Antoinette', he played the role of Count Axel von Ferzen, a nobleman and soldier. Most people think of a soft image of me, and I think I will show you a more serious look. I started with the practice of stretching my shoulders and walking, and I am more concerned with the part that conveys the song than the usual soft singing. "

Lee Seok Hoon is continuing his musical career in various fields as well as SG Wannabe activities as a solo Singer and musical actor, and is about to open musical 'Marie Antoinette' on July 13th.

More pictorials and Interviews by Lee Seok Hoon can be found in the July issue of Zikyu.