Kim Jong-kook, 16kg weight loss Johan Kim surprise "I'm a lot of weight" (You Mokbo)

Kim Jong-kook greeted Johan Kim, who lost a lot of weight.Mnets Your Voice Sees 9 broadcast on March 12 featured on White Day.On this day, Johan Kim, Lee Seok Hoon, and Kim Jae Hwan, who represent the era of White Day, appeared as guests.Kim Jong-kook was exceptionally excited as he shared a furious greeting with the three.Kim Jong-kook said to Johan Kim that he was our solid brother and said I am very fat.Johan Kim responded, To be as cool as it is. In September last year, Johan Kim lost 16kg in three months and collected topics.Lee Seok Hoon said, It was the first time I could see your voice once.When Eun Ji-won suspected that he had seen me, Kim Sang-hyuk laughed, saying, It is because I come out a lot from Mnet.
Kim Jong-kook greeted Johan Kim, who lost a lot of weight.Mnets Your Voice Sees 9 broadcast on March 12 featured on White Day.On this day, Johan Kim, Lee Seok Hoon, and Kim Jae Hwan, who represent the era of White Day, appeared as guests.Kim Jong-kook was exceptionally excited as he shared a furious greeting with the three.Kim Jong-kook said to Johan Kim that he was our solid brother and said I am very fat.Johan Kim responded, To be as cool as it is. In September last year, Johan Kim lost 16kg in three months and collected topics.Lee Seok Hoon said, It was the first time I could see your voice once.When Eun Ji-won suspected that he had seen me, Kim Sang-hyuk laughed, saying, It is because I come out a lot from Mnet.

Kim Jong-kook greeted Johan Kim, who lost a lot of weight.

Mnet's Your Voice Sees 9 broadcast on March 12 featured on White Day.

On this day, Johan Kim, Lee Seok Hoon, and Kim Jae Hwan, who represent the era of White Day, appeared as guests.

Kim Jong-kook was exceptionally excited as he shared a furious greeting with the three. Kim Jong-kook said to Johan Kim that he was "our solid brother" and said "I am very fat." Johan Kim responded, “To be as cool as it is.” In September last year, Johan Kim lost 16kg in three months and collected topics.

Lee Seok Hoon said, "It was the first time I could see your voice once." When Eun Ji-won suspected that he had seen me, Kim Sang-hyuk laughed, saying, "It is because I come out a lot from Mnet."