Lee Seok Hoon "Goes to Erase Body Tattoos and Becomes Open" (Knowing Bros.)

Lee Seok Hoon told of the occasion of eyebrow tattooing.In the 328th JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as sub-type) broadcast on April 16, singer Song Gain and Lee Seok Hoon, who are in charge of legends of each genre, transferred to their brothers school.I saw it on the air, too, so we should erase the tattoos, I told you on the air that I had an eyebrow tattoo, Kim said in Lee Seok Hoons first transfer.Lee Soo-geun said, I had a mosaic after coming with eyebrows before.
Lee Seok Hoon told of the occasion of eyebrow tattooing.In the 328th JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as sub-type) broadcast on April 16, singer Song Gain and Lee Seok Hoon, who are in charge of legends of each genre, transferred to their brothers school.I saw it on the air, too, so we should erase the tattoos, I told you on the air that I had an eyebrow tattoo, Kim said in Lee Seok Hoons first transfer.Lee Soo-geun said, I had a mosaic after coming with eyebrows before.

Lee Seok Hoon told of the occasion of eyebrow tattooing.

In the 328th JTBC entertainment "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "sub-type") broadcast on April 16, singer Song Gain and Lee Seok Hoon, who are in charge of legends of each genre, transferred to their brother's school.

"I saw it on the air, too, so we should erase the tattoos, I told you on the air that I had an eyebrow tattoo," Kim said in Lee Seok Hoon's first transfer. Lee Soo-geun said, "I had a mosaic after coming with eyebrows before."