Kim Hee-chul, bomb Confessions "Meet a lot with love entertainment...In the end the company stopped" (subtype)

Group Super Junior Kim Hee-chul has released an anecdote about love entertainment.Song Gain and Lee Seok Hoon appeared as guests on JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.On this day, Kang Ho-dong heard an anecdote by Lee Seok Hoon, who had a relationship through a love program and married, and asked, Is there actually a lot of examples?Kim Hee-chul said, I met a lot, honestly, with a person who did not get a couple.Min Kyung-hoon, who listened to it next to him, said, Is it different from the person who became a couple on the air? Kim Hee-chul replied, Yes.I didnt send out (love entertainment) at the company later, because I meet when I go to the recording, he recalled.Photo: JTBC Broadcasting Screen
Group Super Junior Kim Hee-chul has released an anecdote about love entertainment.Song Gain and Lee Seok Hoon appeared as guests on JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.On this day, Kang Ho-dong heard an anecdote by Lee Seok Hoon, who had a relationship through a love program and married, and asked, Is there actually a lot of examples?Kim Hee-chul said, I met a lot, honestly, with a person who did not get a couple.Min Kyung-hoon, who listened to it next to him, said, Is it different from the person who became a couple on the air? Kim Hee-chul replied, Yes.I didnt send out (love entertainment) at the company later, because I meet when I go to the recording, he recalled.Photo: JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Group Super Junior Kim Hee-chul has released an anecdote about love entertainment.

Song Gain and Lee Seok Hoon appeared as guests on JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Bros' broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

On this day, Kang Ho-dong heard an anecdote by Lee Seok Hoon, who had a relationship through a love program and married, and asked, "Is there actually a lot of examples?"

Kim Hee-chul said, "I met a lot, honestly, with a person who did not get a couple."

Min Kyung-hoon, who listened to it next to him, said, "Is it different from the person who became a couple on the air?" Kim Hee-chul replied, "Yes."

"I didn't send out (love entertainment) at the company later, because I meet when I go to the recording," he recalled.

Photo: JTBC Broadcasting Screen