Kim Hee-chul "A lot of dating in a love program... eventually stops appearing at a company"

Seoul) = Kim Hee-chul has had a lot of experience with people he met in past love reality programs.Singer Lee Seat Hoon Songgain appeared on JTBC Knowing Brother broadcast on the 16th.Lee Seok Hoon met his wife, Ballerina Choi Seon-a, in a special holiday love show.Lee Seok Hoon said, At that time, there was a lot of involvement in such a program, but it was all over.But the program went out, he said. Because I am approaching work, I fold it even if I have a mind. At that time, Feelings came to ask me for contact information. Lee Seok Hoon said: We filmed two days and then Feelings came at the end, there was something different: If you were married, it was Feelings like Get You.Kang Ho-dong, who had been conducting X-Men and Love Letters, wondered if he actually dated as a couple on the air. Kim Hee-chul said, I actually met a lot.I met a couple who was not a couple. So I did not send it out of the company later. On the contrary, Min Kyung-hoon said that he loved him at the beginning and that the situation of having to do Confessions was burdensome. Kang Ho-dong refuted, How fresh is it?I loved this way, not because I was happy, but as if I was happy because I was happy because I was laughing, when I said I love you, I get love, Kim Hee-chul said.

Seoul) = Kim Hee-chul has had a lot of experience with people he met in past love reality programs.

Singer Lee Seat Hoon Songgain appeared on JTBC 'Knowing Brother' broadcast on the 16th.

Lee Seok Hoon met his wife, Ballerina Choi Seon-a, in a special holiday love show. Lee Seok Hoon said, "At that time, there was a lot of involvement in such a program, but it was all over. But the program went out, "he said." Because I am approaching work, I fold it even if I have a mind. At that time, Feelings came to ask me for contact information. " Lee Seok Hoon said: "We filmed two days and then Feelings came at the end, there was something different: 'If you were married, it was Feelings like 'Get You'.

Kang Ho-dong, who had been conducting "X-Men" and "Love Letters," wondered if he actually dated as a couple on the air. Kim Hee-chul said, "I actually met a lot. I met a couple who was not a couple. So I did not send it out of the company later. " On the contrary, Min Kyung-hoon said that he loved him at the beginning and that the situation of having to do Confessions was burdensome. Kang Ho-dong refuted, "How fresh is it?" "I loved this way, not because I was happy, but as if I was happy because I was happy because I was laughing, when I said I love you, I get love," Kim Hee-chul said.