"The 9th Year of marriage" Lee Seok Hoon "Wife = Valerina Choi Sun Ah, thrilled every time I see" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2)

Singer Lee Seok Hoon reveals happy marriage lifeSinger Lee Seok Hoon will appear as a special MC on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast on April 4.Lee Seok Hoon, who has a son with a ballerina Choi Sun Ah and marriage, tells the story of his 9-year marriage life.In the previous studio recording, Lee Seok Hoon revealed the aspect of wife fool saying, I have never seen a pretty person than my wife, and I am excited every time I see my wife.He showed his affection for his wife in the envy of the studio cast.Studio MCs said that they crossed the romantic craftsmanship and crossed the position of Choi Soo-jong.But Lee Seok Hoon has also shown a different twist from the image of the lover in the past: when he fights his wife, he leaves home.He even surprised the MCs by saying that he had not talked for a week. Lee Seok Hoon said, I hate being angry.I dont want to show myself angry and hate the fight itself, so I go out and cool down and come back.Lee Seok Hoon, however, revealed the secret of peace between the couple, and MC Kim Gura is curious about his strong opposition.

Singer Lee Seok Hoon reveals happy marriage life

Singer Lee Seok Hoon will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast on April 4.

Lee Seok Hoon, who has a son with a ballerina Choi Sun Ah and marriage, tells the story of his 9-year marriage life.

In the previous studio recording, Lee Seok Hoon revealed the aspect of "wife fool" saying, "I have never seen a pretty person than my wife, and I am excited every time I see my wife." He showed his affection for his wife in the envy of the studio cast. Studio MCs said that they "crossed the romantic craftsmanship and crossed the position of Choi Soo-jong."

But Lee Seok Hoon has also shown a different twist from the image of the lover in the past: when he fights his wife, he leaves home.

He even surprised the MCs by saying that he had not talked for a week. Lee Seok Hoon said, "I hate being angry. “I don’t want to show myself angry and hate the fight itself, so I go out and cool down and come back.”

Lee Seok Hoon, however, revealed the secret of peace between the couple, and MC Kim Gura is curious about his strong opposition.