Which of the two children is the BIGBANG sun...is the same homogeneous agent that resembles from a young age

Actor Dong Hyun-bae celebrated Birthday of his brother, the BIGBANG Sun.Dong Hyun-bae said on his 18th day, Happy Birthday to my beloved brother and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BRO.Along with this, he released a photo of Dong Hyun-bae and the Suns childhood, which he shared with his two brothers, who are proud of their shoulder-to-shoulder friendships, especially two brothers, who are similarly eye-catching.Dong Hyun-bae added, Dong Hyun-bae child, referring to Dong Hyun-bae, the real name of the sun.The sun, born May 18, 1988, celebrated its 34th birthday on the day; the sun also thanked fans for their birthday celebrations through the Instagram story.The sun said, I am reading well without missing every precious birthday letter you have uploaded, and I want to tell you that I am having a happier day.Every time I read each letter, I remember a lot of memories that I have been together for a while, and on the other hand, I feel sorry that I can receive such a great love.Dong Hyun-bae recently appeared on TVNs Whats the Boss: The Sun married actor Min Hyo-rin in February 2018.=

Actor Dong Hyun-bae celebrated Birthday of his brother, the BIGBANG Sun.

Dong Hyun-bae said on his 18th day, "Happy Birthday to my beloved brother" and "HAPPY Birthday MY BRO".

Along with this, he released a photo of Dong Hyun-bae and the Sun's childhood, which he shared with his two brothers, who are proud of their shoulder-to-shoulder friendships, especially two brothers, who are similarly eye-catching. Dong Hyun-bae added, "Dong Hyun-bae child," referring to Dong Hyun-bae, the real name of the sun.

The sun, born May 18, 1988, celebrated its 34th Birthday on the day; the sun also thanked fans for their Birthday celebrations through the Instagram story.

The sun said, "I am reading well without missing every precious Birthday letter you have uploaded, and I want to tell you that I am having a happier day."

"Every time I read each letter, I remember a lot of memories that I have been together for a while, and on the other hand, I feel sorry that I can receive such a great love.

Dong Hyun-bae recently appeared on TVN's "What's the Boss": The Sun married actor Min Hyo-rin in February 2018.

=