BIGBANG, which has returned in four years, has no reversal

The moment the headphones landed over Sophie Marceaus head, love began. A completely different world unfolded before her eyes.For your romance, which you often miss out on buying a backbone, why dont you try your headphones for a while, because maybe the dreams in the song are more true than reality.Dreams are my reality.Spring Summer Autumn Winter based on warm band sound was somewhat reversed.In the past of BIGBANG, I thought I would put something in my ear and release a hip song, but it did not.In a comfortable and warm melody to listen to, the lyrics that seem to recall youth have universal characteristics that cover not only the younger generation but also the entire generation.G-dragon, sun, Daesung, tower. All four members are now old enough to recall the past through these songs.Rather than simply saying that you are older, you have accumulated enough experience in singer activities, so you have to look back on the way you have passed once.I wonder how my friends know BIGBANG these days, its BGM from my most innocent days...Its BIGBANG, which has a lot of horses and horses, but as time goes by, people miss BIGBANG more and more, its like missing their old days.

The moment the headphones landed over Sophie Marceau’s head, love began. A completely different world unfolded before her eyes. For your romance, which you often miss out on buying a backbone, why don't you try your headphones for a while, because maybe the dreams in the song are more true than reality. Dreams are my reality.

"Spring Summer Autumn Winter" based on warm band sound was somewhat reversed. In the past of BIGBANG, I thought I would put something in my ear and release a hip song, but it did not. In a comfortable and warm melody to listen to, the lyrics that seem to recall youth have universal characteristics that cover not only the younger generation but also the entire generation.

G-dragon, sun, Daesung, tower. All four members are now old enough to recall the past through these songs. Rather than simply saying that you are older, you have accumulated enough experience in singer activities, so you have to look back on the way you have passed once.

"I wonder how my friends know BIGBANG these days, it's BGM from my most innocent days..."

"It's BIGBANG, which has a lot of horses and horses, but as time goes by, people miss BIGBANG more and more, it's like missing their old days."